The Argent's

That night, I stood outside on the porch of the old Hale house. I was waiting for Sam and Dean to get back from the police station. My phone was in my hand just in case they called, I could answer it.

I wasn't alone, Derek was here and he was inside the house.

I was standing outside in the cold air, in my pajamas. I wore a black tank top, and my Beavis and Butt-Head pajama bottoms. My hair was down, and I was barefooted. I stood on my tiptoes to keep from freezing the bottoms of my feet.

The air was cold, as it blew in the wind. It was freezing, but I didn't want to go back inside. I wanted to take in some fresh air, before I went to sleep on one cold floor.

I was worried about Scott.

After what I found out, and after Stiles, Wil, and I told him that he could be a Werewolf. He didn't believe anything that we had told him. I was going to tell Sam and Dean about it, but I wanted to wait until after they got back from the police station.

I hadn't heard from Elena in two days. I think she was mad at me for what I had said to her. I'll call her at some point..just..not right now. I was still kind of irritated at her whenever it came to her excuse to why she broke up with Stefan.

I was currently leaning up against the porch railing. My green eyes stared down at Damon's contact. I wanted to call him, I wanted to hear his voice. I wanted to hear him say my name, but something in me was telling me that I shouldn't.

I then heard the door to the house swing open. I turned around to see Derek walking out of the house. A bit of a confused, yet stern look was on his face, "What are you doing out here, Emma?"

I didn't answer him at first. I just stared at him for a second, before I took a breath, "Nothing, I just wanted to get some fresh air."

He gave me a light nod, before he looked to see that I was wearing, "It's a little cold out, don't you think?"

"Yeah, just..just a little." I nodded, smiling a bit.

Derek then took a couple steps closer to me, and took his black leather jacket off. He then wrapped it around my shoulders. I barely shook my head, "Derek, you don't have to-"

"No, take it, it's cold out." He replies, his grey eyes looking down at me.

I gave him a light smile, as a hint of blush coming across my cheeks. I put my hands through the sleeves to see that the sleeves were too long. I smiled lightly, as I held my hands up.

I heard Derek scoff, "I think it's a little big for you." My green eyes shifted back to him to see a tiny smile on his face. I waved him off, "No, it's fine. All that matters is that it's keeping me warm right?" I asked, my smile starting to grow.

I watched as he tried to hide his smile from me.

I playfully rolled my eyes at him, as a hint of blush came across my cheeks. I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, as Derek took a breath, "So, what are you really doing out here?" He walks over and started to stand next to me.

"I'm waiting on Sam and Dean to get back." I said, sighing quietly.

He stared down at me for a moment, "I wouldn't worry about them, Emma. They should be back any minute."

I didn't say anything at first, "Yeah, they should be. They might be getting some more supplies for us so we can stay here."

He nodded to what I said, "Yeah, maybe."

All of a sudden, I then heard the sound of somebody's faint scream coming from somewhere in the woods. An alerted look came over Derek and I, as we looked into the direction it came from.