Car Wash

Emma's P.O.V

Sam, Dean, and I were outside of the car standing at the square, when Elena came walking over, "I cleared everything up with Sheriff Forbes."

Mine and my brother's gaze shifted over to her. Sam scoffs, "How?" He asks, a light smile on his face. She walked over and stood in front of us, "I just told her that it was all a misunderstanding." She breaths, putting her hands down to her sides.

I cocked a brow, as a smirk appeared on my face, "And she believed it?"

She nodded, "Yeah, it seems like it."

"Why?"

She shrugs, "I don't know, maybe since I told her how much you guys really wanted to help Bill Carlton. I told her that the only reason why you impersonated government officials was because you thought it was the only way you could help."

An impressed look came over me, while Dean nodded, "Thank you, Elena."

Elena looked over at her, and nodded.

Soon, Andrea and Lucas came walking over, "Sam, Dean, Emma!" She exclaims, smiling.

A smile came over Dean, "Hey." He exclaimed, we looked to see Lucas carrying a pretty big plate in his hands. I smiled down at him, "Whatcha got there, buddy?"

Andrea looks over at me, "We decided to make you guys lunch, you know, as a thank you." She smiled, "It's not much, but Lucas insisted on making the sandwiches himself."

My brothers, Elena, and I smiled at him.

Lucas looked up at Andrea, "Can I give it to them now?"

A huge smile came onto my face, "Whoa, buddy, there's no need to shout." I tease, causing a shy smile to appear on Lucas's face.

Elena and Sam playfully rolled their eyes at me.

Dean smiled down at the boy, "Come on, Lucas, let's load this into the car." The two then walked over to the passenger's side of the Impala.

Mine, Sam, Elena, and Andrea's eyes followed them. Elena then looked over at her, "How are you holding up?"

Andrea's eyes shifted over to her, "It's just going to take a long time to sort through everything, you know?" She says, softly, crossing her arms.

Sam then lightly shook his head, "Andrea, I'm sorry." He mumbles, a sad look coming over him.

A small smile appeared onto her face, "You saved my son. I can't ask for anything more than that."

Him, Elena, and I nodded to what she said.

"Dad loved me, and he loved Lucas. No matter what he did, I just have to hold onto that." Andrea says, shoving her hands into her pockets.

Elena nods, "That's good, you need to hold onto that." She says, crossing her arms.

Andrea looked to her and nodded.

Dean and Lucas then came walking towards the Impala. Before my brother could say anything, Andrea walked over and kissed him.

A bit of a surprised look came over Elena and I. He smirked at Andrea, before he looked to the three of us, to see our surprised expressions. He instantly put his head down, "Guys, get in the car." He quickly said, walking over towards the driver's side.

Elena shook her head, smiling a bit, "Dean, I drove here. I don't need to get in your car." She giggled.

He shook his head, "I don't care, get your ass in the car." He opens the door, climbs into the driver seat and turns on the car.