===

(Now my turn to narrate!)

{Not fair! I want to narrate. I never got to narrate, and it's already chapter 8!}

(Urgh... Okay, White.)

{Yay!}

{Okay, so like, we, uh, walk. Yeah, we're walking in the, uh, street, yeah. And then, like, there are people, and, like, we hear people talk and all that, and, like—}

(For God's sake, White!)

{What?}

(You suck.)

{Wha- Hey! No, I do not!}

"Yeah, sorry, White. I gotta agree with Yellow here."

{WHAT?}

(Yeah, White, you are banned from narrating ever again.)

{But—}

"No buts!"

(Hehe, butts...)

{Ha.}

(Haha.)

{HAHAHA.}

(HAHAHAHAHA.)

{HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.}

(HAHAHAHAHA-)

"GUYS! SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY!" I bellowed at the voices in my head. People started turning their heads, and I began to panic. I never liked it when people are looking at me, so I started to run.

"Urgh! Shit! It's all YOUR fault!"

(What?)

{Yeah! What did we do?!}

"YOU'RE annoying!"

{Yeah, you got a point.}

(Agreed.)

As I sprinted down the street, my annoyance morphed into pure Deadpool-style frustration. I grumbled to myself, "Stupid voices in my head, making me look like a lunatic. I've got a reputation to uphold, you know!"

Meanwhile, Yellow and White continued their uncontrollable laughter in my mental soundscape. It seemed they found some unexplainable joy in the word "butt." As if on cue, they burst into another round of laughter, escalating into a symphony of cackles that only Deadpool's fractured mind could orchestrate.

"Enough with the butt jokes! Seriously, guys?" I muttered, glancing around to see bewildered onlookers who probably thought I was talking to invisible friends. I tried to regain my composure but failed miserably.

My frustration reached its peak, and I couldn't take the judgmental gazes any longer. With a theatrical sigh, I pointed at the voices in my head. "See? It's all their fault!" I declared to no one in particular. And then, as if escaping a horde of zombie fans, I continued running, leaving behind a confused and amused crowd on the street.

As I disappeared around the corner, I heard Yellow and White continue their laughter in my head, echoing in the Deadpool-induced chaos of my mind. "Never a dull moment," I muttered to myself, wondering if I'd ever get used to the madness that accompanied being the Merc with a Mouth.

===

Finally, I reached my destination—UA High School, the one and only. In front of me loomed a colossal structure shaped like an H, adorned with white and light blue windows that seemed to be gossiping about the students within. Guarding this fortress of education was a concrete fence, a stalwart defender against whatever the chaotic world outside might throw at it. The grand entrance was marked by a big blue gate, its yellow letters spelling out the enigmatic A inside a U.

("'AU'? I thought we were joining UA?")

"It says 'UA,' stupid."

(Ohhhh)

{Wait, if they want to guard the school, why did they put a big fence? Like what if a super-villain has a flying quirk?}

(Mmmm... Good question)

I stood there, contemplating the paradox of a school so concerned about security that it erected a fortress around itself. "Maybe they're worried about a mutant giant mole invasion," I suggested, my tone dripping with Deadpool's signature blend of sarcasm and absurdity.

(Or perhaps they're just trying to keep the school supplies from escaping! You never know when those textbooks might develop wings and fly away!)

{Yeah, because textbooks are notoriously rebellious.}

(Exactly! Watch out for those rebellious calculus books. They'll plot a quadratic revolution when you least expect it!)

As I chuckled to myself, the realization hit me—I was about to step into the chaotic world of UA High School, a place where superheroes-in-training honed their quirks and studied to become the next generation of defenders.

"Guyssss."

{What?}

"What if something bad is going to happen when I get in?"

{Like what?}

"Like-like... What if I will learn something!"

(Gasp)

(I don't wanna learn something!)

"Yeah!" I declared dramatically, as if the very thought of acquiring knowledge was anathema to my existence.

{But if we won't join, we will be in jail.}

"Look, is jail really this bad?" I pondered aloud, my mind flirting with the absurdity of becoming the Merc with a Cage.

{YES!}

"Urgh!" I grumbled theatrically, realizing I had no more options. "Fine, fine, we'll join the school of superhero shenanigans. But mark my words, this better not involve any algebra or trigonometry. I have a reputation to uphold, and it's not 'Deadpool, the Mathematical Marvel.'"

{Marvel is another universe.}

"Oh, shut up, Yellow. You know what I mean." I rolled my eyes at the voices in my head, wondering how on earth I got stuck with a pair of backseat narrators who had a penchant for taking things way too seriously.

"Well time to actually start the story!"

(Yeah the writer just wrote 8 all chapters and nothing happened so far!)

-Hey! Not cool-Writer

===

End of chapter 3

sorry that this one is short but next chapter I promise to keep intesting!