chapter - 113 He is not your husband?

Happy Reading 😊

As soon as she entered the room, she remembered that she had left her luggage in Kartik's car. Because that time she was so much excited to meet Reema as she had completely forgot.And she can't contact Maya now as her phone was broken now, and she didn't even remember her number. So how will she contact her for her luggage? Maybe Kavya has Kartik's contact number and she remembers her number well so she immediately called her with the landline.

"Hello Kavya."

"Ruhi, where are you and whose number are you calling? I tried to call you so many times but your number is coming switched off and your husband's is also not attending the call. Gauri aunty was also very upset as she was not able to contact you. Will you speak now?" She asked in single breath.

"Let me speak, please!"

"Okay, tell me...."

"Kavya, my phone is broken."

"What? How?"

"I will tell you that later, first tell me, do you have Kartik's number?"

"Kartik's number?"

"Yes"

"Why?"

"Kavya, please give me his number."

"Uhmm, write it."

"Okay," Ruhi quickly notes down his number in the notepad lying there on the side table of the bed.

"Now tell me the whole story from the beginning and where is that evil husband of yours? Have you reached London safely?" kavya asked when Ruhi wrote down his number.

"Yes Kavya, and don't take too much tension, I have reached safely and have also met Choti Maa. And as for Karthik, my luggage is left in his car and I have to contact him for that."

Further she told her everything about how she met Maya, his sister and how she came to know that Kartik is her brother.

"Means your husband was not with you and where were those two bodyguards when the flight landed?"

"He was with King Edward and  ..."

"So you too could have traveled with him, right?"

"But..."

"Ruh, Don't favour him. God bless kartik's sister as she was there to help you otherwise how do you manage in an unknown country? Has he lost his mind? You are his wife so he has to be with you! Where are you now?"

"Kavya, here I am in the guest room and don't worry I am alright."

Meanwhile, she heard the knocking sound on the door.

"Knock - Knock

"Kavya, I will call you later," She said and disconnected the phone call.

As she opened the door, she found the man with food trolley.

"Mr. Suresh sent you here?

"No, Ryan sir."

Saying this, he was about to leave when she asked, "Can I talk to him?"

"I don't have his contact number," he said and walked away.

As Ruhi was about to close the door, she saw Rachel standing there with Bruno.

As soon as Bruno saw her, he ran towards her and stood on his two legs near her.

She squatted down, and he started licking her face, "Bruno, I missed you so much," She said holding his face.