Chapter - 64 Ernest and Evelyn (Part-2)

Dedicated to anjali0123456

Happy Reading 😊

"Granny, she is a vicious woman. Do you know, what did she say to him when he broke up with her?"

"What did she say to him? Edwin, tell me..."

"When Ernest was not talking with her because of what had she done in the party. She went to meet him in Davies mansion to apologize with him."

Flashback

"Ernest, I'm really sorry for what I had done in the party. I love you with my whole heart. So now I will not force you to love me. So please forgive me because I don't want to lose my best friend because of my silliness. I am very regretting as why did I take you with me there. Just because of me, you were not here when Elena needed you the most, and right now I am feeling guilty. Please forgive your Eve this time," She sobbed miserably.

"Eve, calm down. Don't worry I will not break my friendship with you as you are my good friend. But yes, I was angry with you as you suddenly announced our relationship with marriage news in front of media."

"Sorry, Ernest. I am really sorry. Don't know why I did this? But please forgive me this time as I am regretting very much."

"Okay, I'll forgive you but don't curse yourself. It was not your fault in Elena's accident and I know how much you care for Elena that's why you visited her daily in the hospital."

"Thank you for forgive me, Ernest, and now I can go without any regret," She said with smile.

"Where are you going?" Ernest asked with furrowed brows.

"Ernest, I'm going to L.A. forever because I don't want to bother you anymore with my presence."

"No Eve, it's not like that."

"No, Ernest, don't stop me. Because now I know how much you love your siblings and your family. The place you have in your heart is only for your family and siblings and maybe you will not be able to give that place to anyone else, maybe not even your wife. In these 3 years, I have seen that you have considered me nothing but just your friend and now I got understand this, so I will never force you again.

But I have a request to you that you should never marry a girl just to fulfill a responsibility because you are the Crown Prince, otherwise you will do wrong to her. That girl will probably try her best to get your love all her life which you will never be able to give her," She continued while poking on his left side of the chest," because this place is already full with so many people."

"Eve, I am really sorry for not accepting your love as you already got to know about my life. I really don't have time for this love thing."

"It's ok, Ernest. I know you are totally workaholic person, so you don't need to apologize to me and I understand you as you are my best friend. But remember my words whatever I told you."

"Yes, I'll remember it."

"Ernest, I hope you remember it. Because if you got married, your wife won't understand you as like me, she won't understand your unconditional love with your family, your work and your responsibilities. So she will feel jealous and out of jealousy, she can do anything."

"Don't worry, Eve. I am not even interested in marriage-type-relation as I have already more work and responsibilities to handle."

She nodded and said, "I want to give you something before going."