Chapter - 71 Forgiveness

Hey guys, thank you so much for your immense love and support to my story. Your one vote or one comment bring a big smile on my face.😊
So I am dedicating this chapter to all my readers who are supporting me with their votes and comments

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

Happy Reading😊

"Yes, dad. She was the one who helped me to delete that video and gave me that drug. But she didn't told me that drug was very harmful to Aaron's health."

"How dare she?" Ernest clenched his fist.

"Why did you do this, daisy? We can't achieve someone love forcely." Aless said going toward her. "Do you know because of it, Prince Aaron could be died too."

"I a..am s..sorry, d..dad. I a..am a.. ashamed on my deed," She looked at Aaron with her drenched eyes, "I a..am s..sorry, A..Aaron. I will never bother you again. If you want to give me any punishment or want to slap me. I am ready," She said looking down.

"I don't want," He said with clenched jaw looking at Edward and her hand, "You just don't show me your face again. I hope you will consider my words."

She nodded her head and left Edward's hand and moved towards Ryan and Elena who were standing there numb. "Prince Ryan and princess Elena, please forgive me. I am very sorry for my deed."

"Daisy, your sorry can't correct anything now. We both are very ashamed as we trust you over our brother. I hope you always remember Aaron bro's words as you will never show your face again to him and us," Elena said with feeble tone holding her cane tightly.

"Yes, princess Elena," She nodded her head.

"Aless, make sure she will not stay in London anymore," Alice said glaring at her, "I am leaving her because I believe in karma and she have already got her punishment so I don't want to send her prison now but she can't stay here anymore."

"Yes, your highness," He bowed and went from there with Daisy and Lucia.

Aaron was about to move from there.

"Aaron, stop I want to talk with you," Edward said making his steps halt.

"But I don't want," he said and moved towards the stairs.

"Aaron," Ryan called him abruptly looking at his retreating figure.

"Listen, Ryan bro. I am not going to forgive you all. So you all better stay away from me. Because I can never forget your accusation calling me- molester," he gritted his teeth and went from there.

"EVAN,"

"Yes, sir."

"You already know, What you have to do with that bit*h?"

"Yes sir," he bowed his head.

"Wait, Evan bro," Elena stopped him making his step paused towards door.

Ernest eyes frowned hearing her, "What happened, Ele?"

"I th-think Di-ana can't do this," She stuttered, as she can feel his intense furious gaze on her but still she said because she felt that Diana could not do this as she is such a nice person and who knows Daisy might be lying or there might have been some misunderstanding. She didn't want Ernest to harm Diana because everyone knew how ruthless he become when it came to his family and Edwin would be disappointed too knowing everything because he likes her.

Hearing her, Alice's entire body got filled with fury, "Elena, just shut your mouth. How can you say that she can't do this? Didn't you hear the statement of daisy?" Alice snapped looking at her.