Chapter - 48 Call her now!

Happy Reading 😊

Happy Reading 😊

Ernest was going towards his car as his car was park on some distance because of narrowed road.

Ernest pov...

"Why Noah didn't call me yet? While I'd told him to call me at morning."

I am glad as my orphanage project will gonna be start soon as Mr.Surya, money minded person got agreed to give me his own land on double price which would be perfect for my orphanage, and he was about to sent that land papers in this morning, but I don't know, he has sent that paper or not, and Noah too hasn't confirmed me yet.

I have to ask him, but as I checked my pant's pockets, my phone wasn't there, and my coat is in the car, so It seems, I forgot my phone in that house. F*ck!Now, I have to go back again. As I turned back, a girl bump on my chest abruptly. I held her by her shoulders on either side and she was looking down as caressing her forehead.

As she raised her head, my eyes got wide after seeing Ruhi.

What the hell!!!

How can she look that much alluring in every clothes and in that black saree she was looking gorgeous and as like always her waist- length hair was increasing her beauty more. But wait!! Why has she worn saree? I know these clothes as my mom also wore sometimes back in London on some occasion. I asked as gazing at her as I wanted to know too, actually what is she doing here? "What are you doing here?"

She looked around, and wiggled in my grip and said,"Leave me, please, sir. "

Why is she always behave like I will engulf her whole?

"Firstly you tell me what are you doing here?" I asked as staring at her because she came here all the way alone and this area is secluded so it's not safe for her to roaming around.

"I came here to give you your phone back as you had forget there," she said as looking towards me and show my phone in her hand.I leave her and took my phone and asked,"Why have you worn these clothes?

"Woh...Kamal jeet aunt has given me to wear it as I have no clothes," she replied looking down fidgeting her finger.

"I know you haven't brought your luggage with you, but don't worry I will arrange your clothes soon," I said gently as gazing at her and she was also looking at me back as like she wanted to say something else to me. I asked looking her hazel eyes,"Do you want to say something else too?"

He shook her head in yes and continued looking down, "Sir, Noah sir called you a while ago, but I picked up as he was constantly calling you, and he was saying he got that papers what you needed."

I nodded looking at her as she was still continuously looking down and fidgeting her fingers.

"Ruhi, what's happened to you?" I asked.

She raised her head, her eyes were teary and she continued while stuttering,"I a..am so..Sorry s..Sir..."

"Huh?"