Chapter - 55 Admit your feeling...

Happy Reading 😊

Dev pratap, bade raja saheb stormed in the office room of surya pratap who was doing his work sitting on his recliner chair.

"Papa, what happened?" He asked getting up and looked at him who was looking very furious.

Dev came toward him, and hold his linen white shirt's collars, "Surya, How dare you?"

"What happened, papa?" He asked again holding his hands on his collar.

"Why did you sell that land to Davies without discussing with me?"

"Dad, what happened suddenly? Why are you behaving like that? I have sold and bought land before too but you didn't say anything before?"

"Because that land is important for me and I want that land back."

"Sorry, papa but it's not possible because papers has already transfer on his name and he bought that land on double price. So I don't think he will agree to give us back."

Dev didn't say anything and went from there with subhash, his right hand.

"Subhash,"

"Yes, bade raja saheb."

"Call nitya, I think she can help us."

"Sure, Bade Raja sahab," he said bowing his head.

●○●○●○●○

Delhi

Alice and kamal both of them were sitting in the car.

"Alice, why Ruhi didn't come yet?" asked Kamal while looking at the door.

"Kamal, she is doing her office work in your house as she has to complete a report before 12 pm for a meeting."

"Oh!"

"Are you ok with it as she is staying there?"

"Yes, I don't have any issues as she is my grand daughter now, and thank you Alice as you have appointed a care taker for my house in my absence."

Alice smiled looking at her.

"Well! Davies is also not coming with us as he has meeting at 12 o'clock?" Kamal asked.

"That..."

As she uttered, Ernest came up there with a bag and opened the gate of car and hopped on the driving seat and placed that bag next to him.

"Where is Racheal?" asked Alice looking at him.

"He has gone to my penthouse to bring some files for Ms.Ruhi as she is doing her work here," said Ernest igniting the car engine.

"Davies, can you reduce her work load as she is preparing for her entrance exam too?"

"Granny, I am giving her less work than rest of my employees," he said in stern voice looking straight on the road.

"It's doesn't seem so,"Kamal mumbled while rolling her eyes.

Hearing her, he stopped the car on the side and said gritting his teeth while looking at her, "Look, Mrs kamal jeet, I know you are closest friend of my granny and I respect that. But don't cross your limit as I can't endure even a little bit insolency of you now, so behave yourself. And one more thing, I know, you already know about me? Don't you?"

Kamal got stunned and speechless and looked at him with her frowned brows.

Alice eyes got wide too, she inquired inquisitively as how he knows all this ,"How do you know about all this?"