Chapter - 47 She is not married yet...

Happy Reading 😊

Happy Reading 😊

Author's pov

"Dear, why are you wearing party wear clothes? You can change your clothes if you want to change here," asked Kamaljeet.

"But Aunt, I have no clothes," she muttered as looking around but kamaljeet heard her.

"You haven't brought your clothes?"

"No Aunt, Actually I didn't know that I am coming here."

"Means??"

"Who are you?" a voice came behind of Ruhi.

Ruhi got up from the couch as heard that voice and said, I am—

"Granny, she is my assistant," said Ernest as interrupted her.

"Huh?... Where is james?" she said as looking towards him.

"Granny, james is in london... "

"And Noah?"

"He is in udaipur as he was handling other work there," replied Ernest.

"Oh!" She said and looked towards Ruhi with suspicious eyes, "What's your name?"

"R..Ruhi....M..Mam, N..Namastey, " she stuttered with joining her palms as she was getting nervous with Alice's stares.

"Alice!! Why are you scaring her?" She said as catching a glimpse of Ruhi.

"I am not scaring her. I was just asking her name as she was doing work with Davies."

"She is good girl but I don't know about that man as how does he treat her in his office?" kamal jeet said as glaring at Ernest and continued as shifting her gaze to Alice," But btw, who is he, Alice?"

"He is like my grandson," said Alice as gazing at Ernest and thought,

Flashback

"Ernest, what are you doing here in India?"

"Granny! I come here for my business meetings and some pending projects in udaipur and I have some work here also. Yesterday Dad told me via call that you are in Delhi and wanted that I persuade you to went back as somebody is trying to harm our family."

"What?"

"Who is trying to harm our family?"

"Don't know, Granny! I am also finding that person. I swear if I got that man, I will show him real hell," said Ernest as clenching his fist.

"Relax, Ernest," said Alice as placing her hand on his shoulder and continued  while giggling, "Ernest, I think you should enclose your identity in front of everyone. If that person will come to know that you are the crown prince...I can't imagine his face how hilarious it would be..."

"Granny, it's still not right time to enclosed my identity," he said with stern face.

"Ok..Ok...Let's go as kamaljeet is waiting for us and don't worry about me as nobody will not identify me because of my current look," she said as gesturing herself.