Chapter - 72 Welcome to my hell, Diana!

Happy Reading 😊

Ernest's penthouse

Ernest's penthouse

"Big Bro, what happened to you?" Aaron asked looking at bandage on his shoulder when Ernest was taking off his shirt.

Ernest turned at him, "What are you doing here?"

"Big bro, I want to stay with you tonight as I don't want to stay there but how did you get this wound?"

"I got injured by a nail before. Leave this. You can sleep here," he said and went towards his bathroom to take shower.

Later, he came into his room from walk in - closet wearing black suit while talking to someone on the phone, "Evan, take care of them. I am coming there."
He disconnected the call and looked at Aaron who was now sleeping on his bed.

He covered him with the duvet and caressed his head, "Good night, Aaron. I will not spare those who tried to harm you. Your big bro promise you."

●○●○●○●○

⚠️ Mature content ⚠️

(Some scenes may be cruel for my some readers. I don't know whether they are or not but still I am warning you first.)

A man was kneeling down in miserably bruised and wounded state hanging his head down, and blood was dripping down from his body to the floor and a woman was sitting on a chair as her hands were tied with a rope to the side of the chair. She was unconscious as her head also hanging down. Her condition was also not good as slap marks could be seen on her fair skin while another man was standing behind them with a gun on their head.

They were encaged in a big room where only dim yellow light was falling on their faces. They were surrounded by few men and one woman, and she was the main reason for those slaps marks on that woman's cheek.

As soon as a man came into that room, the injured man looked at him hearing the sound of his foot steps as entire room was empty, but he couldn't see him because the whole room was dark like a pitch-black.

"Evan!" A booming deep voice echoed in the entire room sending chill down in that man's spine who was already shivering in his presence.

"Switch on the lights."

"Yes, sir," he said and turned on the lights to illuminate the whole room."

Seeing the light, the man blinked repeatedly to steady his vision and found a 6 feet tall man, dressed in a black suit with black shades. He didn't know who he was and why did he bring him here? He was thinking staring at him and again booming voice heard braking his trance, "Emma, bring her to her senses."

She nodded and threw a bucket of cold water on her face. While a man took off his shade.

She regained her consciousness with jerk because of that cold water, and blinked her eyes to steady her vision and raised her head to look that person who threw cold water on her but her eyes got wide seeing that familiar man before her. She whispered with shivering lips feeling still coldness on her body, "Ernest..."