Chapter - 66 Feeling pity...

Happy Reading 😊

Author's pov

"Surya," Vikram screamed coming towards him.

"What happened, vikram?"

"Surya, Davis has taken 75% shares of my company in his name. I got ruined man, he has now become the major shareholder of my company to take any decision."

"Means? How's that possible? You were the major shareholder in your company?"

"He cheated with me. I don't know when did I transfer my shares to his name? I don't remember," He hold his head sitting on the couch looking down.

"Don't worry, Vikram." He kept his hand on his shoulder," We will do something. I also want my land back from that ba*tard," he said gritting his teeth.

"But, didn't you sell that land willingly?"

"Yes, but now I want my land back."

"Surya, please help me to get my share back also, because I can't bear to see him on my place."

"Of course Vikram. I know what should i do next."

●○●○●○●○

Ernest and Ruhi were having their dinner silently as both of them feeling awkward because of what happen a while ago. Ernest wanted to talk to her but she was not ready to raise her head up as she only having her dinner looking down. He wanted to tell her that she made a delicious dinner just like his mom, but he didn't know how to say to her as she was not ready to looking at him and otherside, Ruhi wanted to finish her dinner hurriedly and wanted to go to her room as she was feeling his intense gaze on her.

"Ruhi," He called her thinking she will now raise her head. But she hurriedly stood up, and picking up the plate as she had finished her dinner but by mistake glass kept in the corner falls and broke with crack sound.

She was startled by the sound, and started picking up the broken glass carefully sitting down.

"Ruhi," Ernest called her with his deep voice suddenly making her right palm slightly wounded by the shattered glass.

"Ahh," She winced with pain and blood started oozing from her wound.

He hurriedly hold her hand and started cleaning the blood with cotton. While She don't know when did he bring first aid box near her, "why are you picking these glasses with your bare hand? Why are you so careless?"

She didn't say anything and just staring at him when he was cleaning and stopping her blood with cotton. She wanted to know some answers, why did he suddenly start caring of her? Is he feeling so guilty just because of those absurd words and his rash behavior towards her, that's why he is behaving like that? Or does he really feel something for her like Sushma said? "No, he can never feel anything for me," she denied in her mind and a tear started pricking from her eyes as he doesn't believe in marriage and love both because she overheard him talking to someone on the phone. She felt pain at that time hearing him but didn't react in front of him as she is no one to him and tried to forget his words, but after kissing incident she was feeling heaviness in her heart while thinking his those words.

Now she knew as he was doing everything in a guilt as he is regretting. And for her forgiveness, he is behaving like that and after seeing her yesterday condition, now he is also feeling pity and sympathy towards her.

Seeing no reaction from Ruhi, he looked at her who was staring at him with unknown expression and tears were rolling down from her eyes.

"Ruhi, I think I have to call doctor. Don't know why bleeding is not stopping?"

Her trance broke hearing doctor word, and she looked at him who was caressing her wound. She jerked her hand away falling down the cotton, and stood far away from him and yelled at him, "Why are you behaving like you care about me?"

Ernest got stun by her sudden outburst, "What do you mean?"

She wiped away the tears which was falling from her eyes, "why are you taking care of me all of a sudden? Why are you not yelling and roaring at me like you used to? Are you feeling pity for me after yesterday incident? Or are you doing all this to seek my forgiveness because I refused to forgive you?"

"Ruhi, calm down," Ernest said very gentle tone and moved his steps towards her as he doesn't want to argue with her for now as her health is not good and this wound also need a proper bandage because bleeding was not stopping."

"No, I won't. I don't want you to care for me, and especially don't want your pity and sympathy," she shrilled moving her steps back seeing him coming towards her.

Ernest looked at her wound as drops of blood started falling down on the floor, and now he was feeling frustrated with her behavior but still try his best to control his anger which is impossible for him coz of his anger issues and said again in gentle tone to persuade her, "Ruhi, we will talk later. Firstly, let's bandage your wound as it is continually bleeding."

"I will do it own. I don't need your help, " She yelled again in high voice and started running towards the stairs.

Now, his patient got thin as seeing her stubborn behaviour. He hurriedly ran towards her, hold her left hand behind her waist and pulled her towards him making her collided with his muscular chest. He hold her tightly on her waist making her standing on her tip toes and said while gritting his teeth, glaring at her hazel eyes, "Don't you dare to raise your voice again in front of me. I already apologize to you and told you everything as why I was feeling as you both are having affairs. So I won't apologize with you again and again whether you forgive me or not. so why would I do something to seeking your forgiveness?"

"So you are doing all this as you are feeling pity on me?"

He didn't replied as he observed one more blood drop near her on the floor, and he left her and hold her wounded hand again.

"Dammit! Why your blood is not stopping as it is just a mere cut?"

"I am patient of hemophilia."

He stood rooted to the floor with wide eyes, "what?"

"Yes," She nodded. "don't worry, bleeding will be stop automatically," She said taking more cotton from the box.

"Are you serious? Why the hell didn't you tell me before?" He hurriedly took out his phone from his pocket and made a call to doctor.

✧༺♥༻✧

To be continued...

Sorry guys, it's a small update after two long days as I was busy with my work. But please don't forget to votes, comments your view on this chapter and share my work with your friends if you like it.