Chapter - 12 Sibling's love

Author's Pov 

When aria is about to pick that phone someone holds her hand from behind.

"What are you trying to do?" said a male servant while holding her hand," Do you have any idea, if Ernest sir sees you as touching his phone, God knows what will happens with you?"

She tries to release her hand and said, "actually, someone was calling him continuously, so I thought it will be urgent."

"Don't try to meddle your nose in his matter, otherwise it will not be good for you, because he doesn't show mercy ... So try to stay away from him." He said as leaving her hand.

She nodded and went from there...

"Don't know, why I am having doubts on her, " think servant in his mind, "I think, I should keep my eyes on her, if she did something wrong, I'll update his Highness, instantly."

He also goes from there.

Later on, Ernest comes from the washroom, goes towards the closet; wears his clothes, in which he is looking incredibly handsome.

He picks his phone and noticed 6 missed calls came from Elena, he calls her back quickly but no one was answering, then he calls Ryan,

"Hello Ryan," said Ernest.

"Yes bro,"

"Where is Elena as she had called me earlier, but I was busy so I hadn't noticed her call, where is she now?" asked Ernest in an anxious tone.

"What? Even today, you were busy, and we are waiting for you since when? Especially Elena, as her birthday today but since the morning she is asking only about you, and you even don't care our emotions bro, you just care about your fu*king business," Ryan shouted.

"What the hell are you saying?" Ernest roared,

Heard his loud voice, Ryan got flinch one time.

"I am asking you directly, where is Elena? So now answer my question."

"She is in her room upstairs," said Ryan

"Go and look why she is not picking my phone and call me back," ordered Ryan in a dominant tone.
"But Bro—-"

"I said, Go and look for her, don't you hear me, Ryan," Ernest shouted.

"Yes bro,"

"And don't try to raise your voice against me again...When you don't know anything, Got it?"

"Yes Bro,"

Ernest hang up the phone and wears his watch and then he noticed his soup, but now he was not feeling like having soup as he had taken a cold shower, and he went from his room.

Downstairs Ernest comes downstairs and sees, Mr. Lucas Davies was reading some files while having coffee.

"Good Morning Dad," said Ernest as coming towards him.

"Good morning Ernest," said Davies.

"How's your headache now?"

"Better, I m going for some work so I'll meet you directly in the evening,"

"Firstly, have some breakfast, son?"

"No dad, I'm getting late" he headed towards the door but abruptly, he turns, and said, Have a good day dad!" "You too, Ernest!"

Ernest smiles and goes from there but Aria was staring at him until his figure was invisible before her eyes, and that servant was glaring at Aria from farther.

Arthur's mansion

*Elena Room*

Ryan enters Elena's room and sees her coming from the washroom as swinging her hands in the air.