Chapter -61 He cares a lot for you

Ernest came in his room after jogging and glanced at Ruhi, who was still sleeping.

He strolled his steps towards her, removed her bangs from her forehead, and caressed her bandage on her forehead gently by his thumb.

Meanwhile, he saw his phone light was blinking as Edwin was calling him. He picked his phone from side table and went towards the balcony closing the glass door.

"Speak, Edwin."

"Ernest, where the hell were you? I called you numerous times before, and still calling you, but you were not receiving my call, why?"

"Calm down, Edwin. What happened? Why are you calling me in early morning?"

"You wicked, do you know what time it is here?"

"Maybe, 1:30. But, Why the hell are you awake in the middle of the night?"

"Ernest, don't test my patience. Just because of you, I'm hella worried here as why you are not receiving my call... But you–"

"Edwin, my phone was on silent mode, that's why I didn't receive your call. But now tell me, why had you been calling me since last night?" He said checking his missed calls in his phone.

"Did you find out your translator, Ruhi?" He mocked as he was already feeling frustrated knowing a truth from Edward. 

"Huh? ... How do you know about her?"

"Rachael told me because you always avoid telling anyone."

"Yes, I have already found her," He said as catching a glimpse of Ruhi through the glass door.

"Hey, for the first time, you have been so worried for someone apart from your family. But, Isn't she the same girl about whom you said that she is having an affair with Mr. Dev Pratap? Then, why the hell you were so worried for her? And why have you brought her with you there? I don't understand what the hell are you doing nowadays? Please tell me. Do you know, I am still making presentation of XGD project in midnight? And you don't care about me, when will you come back, dammit?" He said in one breathe while stomping his foot.

"Edwin, Relax!!"

"Firstly tell me everything, then I will be calm down."

"Ok, listen, Ruhi is not having any affair with that old man. I was misunderstanding her for the whole time, and I have brought her here with me for work purpose–"

"What did you say?? You were misunderstanding her for the whole time?"

"Yes, Edwin, actually—"

"ERNEST EDWARD ARTHUR, how can you just say casually like you were misunderstanding her for the whole time? Because of it, she has endured so much harshness of you for those poor farmers, you ass*ole."

"Edwin, language—"

"Just shut the fu*ck up, Ernest!!" He snarled clenching his jaw, "You were blaming her, and judging her character without knowing the truth and harassing her till now. How could you do that? And now what had you done to her as she got disappeared all of sudden. Tell me dammit! "

"EDWIN! Listen To Me, First!! I Didn't Do Anything To Her, " Ernest retorted with same tone catching a glimpse of Ruhi through glass door, took deep breathe and continued, "I admit Edwin, I was wrong for the whole time, but the situation was such that I had a misconception that they were having an affair, and you were right that I will regret it if she came out really naive. Because she is really an innocent and I was wrong since the beginning."

"So, what will you do now?"

"Edwin, I had already given them land free for cropping for three years, and because of it, Ruhi was working with me. But now I have decided to give them that land forever–"