Chapter -75 I want to go to India

Happy Reading 😊

Ernest was sitting in his cabin with James.

"Sir, you have been working non stop for a week please take some rest, " said james when Ernest was signing some papers rubbing his forehead

"Don't worry, James. I am alright. You send these papers to uncle Lucas and inform him that I will attend this meeting instead of Edwin as he is not here."

"Yes sir," He said while standing up and continued, "Sir, Edwin sir wants to talk with you as you are not receiving his call for one week."

"James," He looked at him, "tell him to meet me in the office when he returns from Russia."

"Okay sir," He bowed and went from there.

"Edwin, I never dreamed you'd take that bit*h's side," he thought, getting up and walking over to his book shelf and took a file from there.

Knock - knock

"Come in, " He said while turning

Liam break into his cabin as careless brat while Ryan was still standing on the threshold of the door. Ernest looked at him with frowned brows and then his eyes shifted towards Ryan's side.

"Ryan, this is my big brother's cabin. Why are you still standing there when you have already taken permission to enter in his cabin? By the way, you don't even need for permission as you belong to Royal family so please come inside," He hold his hand, "Even if we had come without knocking, he would not have thrown us out of the room. Isn't it brother?" He asked looking at Ernest.

Ernest stared at Ryan for while who was now looking down towards the floor because Ernest didn't talk with him, Elena and Edward for one week after that incident.

Looking at Ryan and Ernest, Liam asked, "what happened to you both? Am I missing something?"

"No, Liam. You tell me why did you come here with Prince Ryan?" Ernest asked emphasizing Prince word at last.

Liam again stared both of them as Ernest didn't refer him with Prince word usually in personal meetings but refusing his lame thoughts as Ernest is unpredictable person for him. He continued, "Brother, I want to attend Siddharth's engagement as you already know that he is our best friend."