Chapter - 59 Where are you, Ruhi?

Hey guys, Thank you so much for your votes in previous chapter. Love you all.. 🎉🥳😘❤

Happy Reading 😊

Arthur's mansion.

All are sitting in living room and waiting for Alice and kamal. Aaron is not coming today because of bad weather.

"Dad, when is Granny coming?" asked Elena.

"Patience, my princess. Mom is just about to come here," said Edward while smiling.

"Ring Ring"

Edwin phone was ringing. He looked at screen and whispered,"Rachael."

He got up as he about to move further. Ryan stopped her," What happened, Edwin bro?"

"Nothing Ryan, work related call," he smiled and moved from there while attending his call,"Hello."

Meanwhile, Alice and Kamal entered there with the two servants, who were carrying their luggage.

Alice firstly saw Ryan while entering in the living room and shouted cheerfully, "Ryan, How are you, son?"

Ryan hurriedly hugged her and said, "Do you know how I missed you, granny?"

"Oh, my grandson. I missed you too."

She looked around and didn't find Elena, then she asked, "Where is my Ele?"

Everyone looked around, and noticed she was going upstairs with her cane, and then she got stumbled and about to fall from stairs.

Everyone shouted as looking at her, "Elena."

Elena realised she didn't fall as someone was holding her on her waist, she whispered,"Robert."

"Are you ok, princess?" He asked as releasing her waist.

She placed her hand on her left chest and felt, her heart was pounding.

He again asked as looking at her who was looking down,"Are you alright?"

She nodded and then Ryan came there, and asked,"Are you fine, Ele?"

"Yes bro," she smiled.

"Thank you so much, Robert," Ryan said, and continued while looking at Elena,"let's go, kiddo."

She nodded, and both of them came down stairs. Roberts also came behind them.

"Who is he?" Alice asked to Meera.

"She is her bodyguard. After all your son and grandson appointed him for her safety," said Meera.

She whispered, "Means– Ernest?"

"Hmm," she nodded.

"Did he know about him being crown prince?"

"No mom."

"Well, he proved it saving her as he is right bodyguard to her," said Alice while looking towards Elena.