Chapter - 80 Orphan

Crying is how your heart speaks, when your lips can't explain the pain you feel...

~Anonymous

Happy Reading 😊

Ernest was sitting in the middle chair while Aaron was sitting on his left side while Elena and Ryan were sitting his right side.

He was cutting meat by the knife with his right hand and took that piece in his mouth with a fork by his left hand, glaring at Edwin who came here a while ago from the Russia, and right now he was sitting infront of him.

Edwin didn't care that he was glaring at him like he will pierce his soul with his stares as he was too busy eating his fried chicken.

When Edwin didn't look at him, Ernest asked him, "What are you doing here with your luggage?"

Edwin ignored his question and asked looking at Ryan, "passed me that glass, Ryan."

Ryan nodded and gave that glass to him.

He took that glass and poured water from the jug while Ernest was staring at him leaving his food.

Elena, Ryan and Aaron could feel chillness around them. Because they knew as in no time, Ernest is just about to explode at Edwin for not answering his question.

But this was not something new for both as Edwin is treating him in the same way as Ernest was treating him for one week because he did not attended his calls and messages since then. Edwin thought, it was necessary to finish his work quickly there and come back to London so that he could teach him a good lesson.

He stood up wiping his mouth with tissue, and looked at everyone except Ernest, "I am going to sleep as I got tired from long journey. Good night everyone!"

They nodded their head, "Good night, Edwin bro," and looked at Ernest who was having his food now.

"By the way, Thanks for dinner, Mr. Ernest Edward Arthur. I think you should leave that business of your, and you should open a restaurant, as you'll be a very good cook," He said with evil smile.

"Okay! but on one condition..." He said making his smile vanished in thin air.

"What ... Condition?" His brows frowned.

"If you would be the dish washer in my restaurant, then I will think about leaving my business empire," Ernest said with evil smirk.

Edwin laughed hearing him and said, "Ernest no one can win over you."

"Of course. No one, even you!" He said wiping his mouth, "so now you are going to wash this utensils with your own hands."

"Are you kidding with me?"

"Absolutely not, Mr. Edwin Alfred!" He said joining his hands on the table.