When he makes it down to the lobby, he finds the three girls sitting in their seats anxiously. And when they spot him, all three bolt up onto their feet immediately.

"How is she?" Malia asks even though the answer is obvious.

Stiles fights the urge to state the truth. "She's...she's moving rooms," he tells them. "Melissa thinks it'll buy us time to bring her back."

The girls exchange a look between each other, all thinking the same exact thing. Katherine's the only one who could bring people back from the dead. Will she let them bring her back?

"We'll help Melissa watch her," Lydia speaks up, refusing to voice her thoughts to Stiles. "go help keep an eye on Parrish."

"Yeah, alright." Stiles says before nodding his thanks towards the girls and exiting the building.

Once he's gone, the three begin to make their way up to Katherine's room. Each of them fidgety and entirely anxious to see her lifeless figure. The thought of seeing her causes their stomachs to churn with nausea.

"Is it even possible for us to bring her back?" Kira asks fearfully. Malia and Lydia stay quiet, unsure how to answer.

"There has to be a way, right?" Malia says before both girls turn to look at Lydia, dumping their fears on to her.

Lydia gets lost in her thoughts, thinking of any solutions that could solve this horrible problem. So many different ideas pop into her head, but each one leads with different outcomes. The majority of them not even ending with Katherine alive.

"Of course there's a way," Lydia says. "we're going to bring her back."

Malia and Kira exchange a look once hearing the uncertainty in the strawberry-blonde's tone of voice. They'll fight for Katherine just as she has done for them, but this time it may not end with a good outcome.

Once they make it to the door of the room, Lydia takes a step back. The other two girls notice immediately and they turn to look at her, their eyes full of concern.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" Kira asks.

"I don't think I can do this." She responds quietly, her eyes glistening.

Malia and Kira exchange a look of understanding.

"It's not your fault." Malia tells her.

Lydia shakes her head. "She was protecting me the whole time. She brought me back to life--"

"She chose to do that," Malia interrupts. "Katherine would do that for any of us."

"Yeah, and there was nothing you could've done." Kira adds softly.

Lydia goes quiet, her eyes attached to the room's door as if trying to force it open.