Seokjin (Jin) ~ When the doctor is wrong...

Start from the beginning

Jin could feel himself getting restless over time and he was trying so hard not to move, he just wanted to close his eyes and sleep the pain away. He could feel a little fever getting the best of him and he knew the flu was getting the better hand.

He could feel nauseous taking over before sitting right up feeling causing him even more pain as if felt like someone was stabling him in his stomach. Than he puked all over the blankets, he didn't know what to do anymore, he was crying softly but he didn't want to bother the member with him being sick.

He tried to get out of the bed, trying not to touch his own puke, but his legs were just to weak to carry his own weight so the moment that his feet touchs the ground he could feel himself falling towards the ground and letting out a soft cry of help.

The others didn't care how loud the cry for help was, they were on their feet the moment they heard the older cry and Namjoon was the first one to get their opens the door to see Jin laying weakly on the ground and the smell of puke was filling the small space.

"Hyung." Namjoon says running towards the man helping him up, feeling how every muscle in his body was giving up on him.
"I puked." Jin could barely speak as another pain hits him and he makes himself small while Namjoon keeps supporting his friend.

"The flu got you really bad hyung." Jungkook says looking sad his friend before him and Taehyung start to clean the bed.
"Lets get you somewhere sitting." Namjoon says, picking up the older but even that movement is making Jin feel more sick and he gestures for Namjoon to stop moving and put him down. He kneels to the ground trying to calm down but the pain in his stomach is getting worse and once again he pukes.

"Oh hyung." Hoseok says hugging the older softly from behind as Jin rest in Hoseok embrace by falling a bit into it.

The leaning back against his friend is the first way the cramps stops and he begs for Hoseok to sit still not wanting to move. Hoseok just listens and stis their feeling the weight of his hyung and feeling the breathing changes to better.

"You're burning hyung." Hoseok says feeling the heat radiating of the man. "maybe we should go home."

But Jin shakes his head.
"No please, it is just the flu. I will be fine." Jin says but he knew he was just lying to himself and the members, he just really didn't want to ruin the trip.
"Yeah we really don't mind." Yoongi says seeing right through the lie. Jin is holding his arms around his abdomen trying to ease the pain while still leaning against Hoseok as another cramp just goes through it.
"No no, please just lets go to sleep, tomorrow we will see." Jin says, but none of the members really like this idea.
"The bed is clean again." Jungkook says smiling softly, Jin smiles back not moving as his body is finally relaxed.
"Do you mind?" Jin asks Hoseok knowing that the man is still holding the weight of the other.
"No, just keep laying here as long as you need." Hoseok says. Jimin smiles softly feeling worry all over his body before taking a clean blanked and giving it to Jin so he and Hoseok can stay warm.

"You sure you want to sit on the floor?" Jimin asks softly.
"The pain is getting less, let him lay here for as long as he needs." Hoseok answers not giving Jin a changes to speak. So Jin stays there leaning against Hoseok as the time slowly passes, none of the members are leaving. A card game is going on between the four youngest while Yoongi is just looking at Hoseok and Jin, having a strange feeling.

Jin is looking over at everyone as he can feel his eyes shutting down slowly giving in to the fever, giving in to everything, as darkness takes over his world.

The moment his eyes open he can feel himself having another pain on the same place as the whole time, he growns in pain noticing he is back into the bed next to Taehyung who is holding on to Jin and waking up from the grown.

"Hyung?" Taehyung asks sleepy but sits up wide awake the moment he can see the older in so much pain.
"You're fever is still high." Taehyung says feeling Jins forehead.
"Just leave me here for today and go have fun. I will not be fun anyway." Jin says his voices filled with pain.
"I will not leave your side today hyung." Taehyung says making Jin feel guilty not wanting to ruin the trip.
"No please enjoy." Jin says.
"Nope, I will watch over you." Taehyung says helping Jin sit up and let his body lean against his own just like Hoseok did last night. But the very first movement Jin screams, the pain is worse than before and Jin knows something is very wrong. Taehyung is now crying, guilt over his body by moving the older and hearing him scream the way he just did.

Tears are rolling down both mans cheeks as Jin keeps on screaming.
"Hospital." Jin can hear someone say before his body is being picked up and carried. He keeps on screaming feeling more pain than before.
"Make it stop." He cries out, making everyone hearts break at how much in pain the older is.

"Hyung I am so sorry." Taehyung says through his own tears, jin wants to tell him it is not his fault but he can't make someone other than screams escape his mouth as the pain is getting worse and worse.

He is getting more sick the moment the car starts to drive and he pukes onces again this time on Jungkook and Jimin who are sitting next to him.
But he can't even apologises to them as he passes out from the pain, the last thing he hears in panic in the voices of the others calling him.

****

He opens his eyes as bright light is shining through the hospital window. He can hear the others around him but he can't see them yet.

"Look he is waking up!" he can recognizes the voice of the youngest person in the room as his sight slowly gets better and he can see all the 6 members around him.
"You really scared the shit out of us hyung." Namjoon says looking at Jin who smiles softly feelin a weird feeling at the body part side where the cramps were.

His hand goes towards the place and he wants to lift the blanked of it but Yoongi takes his ahnd away from it so that Jin doesn't move.

"You were right, it was your appendix" Hoseok says looking a bit bitter as he thinks back about the doctors appointment the man had three days ago.
"What happened?" Jin asks looking at the members.
"yesterday morning when you woke up, you appendix has ruptured and we had to take you here. You passed out after vomiating on Jimin and Jungkook." Namjoon says a bit smiling at the event.
"I am so sorry." Jin says feeling shame taking over but the two laugh softly letting him know it is ok. Jin looks at all the members but notices something in Taehyung eyes and slightly remembers what had happened.
"It wasn't your fault you know." Jin says making Taehyung look up.
"I am so sorry I hurt you."
"This was not your fault, if the doctor had listened and saw the signs nothing would have happened." Hoseok says patting Taehyung shoulder.
"Hoba is right, it could have happened on every moment but I am glad it happened when I was with you because I am still here." Jin says. "because of you." Taehyung smiles softly
"Lets just make sure that we never go to that stupid doctor ever again." Jungkook says.
"It's ok, everyone makes mistakes once in a while." Jin says not wanting them to be angry at the doctor.
"We almost lost you! And you passed out for a whole day! It is the next morning you know!" Jimin says a bit angry, Jins eyes grow big thinking about it.
"Still everyone makes msitakes don't let one mistake ruin someone lifes ok?" Jin says the others nod.
"Good when can I go home?"

The others smiles knowing that Jin will be ok.