Thoughts And Questions IV

One week without chapters I feel as if this story had been abandoned lol.

I'm dying over here not knowing where the story will go after this arc. (All three outcomes are so good and interesting)

Oh, but I've not been sitting without writing, so far there are a few chapters done! As always I will ask some questions cause I like seeing tons of notifications for the story and also I want to know your opinion, as always. 

Thoughts on Y/N so far?

Favorite character so far? 

What do you expect of the story after reading the latest chapters?

Favourite fight in the story so far? 

Thoughts on the romance so far?

Your favorite type of scenes?

Action.

Comfort/Fluff

Drama

Sad/ depressing

Horror

Romance

(Your own response)

What are your theories for the story?

And now...here is what you guys can expect for this arc.

Upper Moon Fight...another one (another brutal and drama fest)

Angst tons of it!

I don't know what the hell to do almost at the end of this arc lmao (have three outcomes planned don't know which one to choose)

Characters might or might not die :)

Some trolling on my part again.

PAIN (for real I've been taking breaks writing these chapters due to how depressing they can get)

This will be the last arc before the events of the manga begin!

Some very bittersweet moments.

A very special moment 

The end of an era...

(Not gonna lie before wanting to write for Chainsaw Man, a Demon Slayer one-shot book, and keep writing for this one I'm going insane)

That is all expect a lot of pain and angst in this arc!

I LOVE YOU ALL for the almost 100k reads that is... HUGE and thank you so much for making the story stay on good rankings for weeks! (Wtf with Wattpad algorithm though )