'I'm trying to ask him something about volunteering here. He's the director so he should know.' You say, leaving out as much detail as possible. Glancing up, he shrugs with a nod surprisingly not prying further, getting off of the table and gesturing at you to follow him. 

Walking out of the dining hall, he brings you to where the cars assigned for the army are parked, opening the door on one of them and letting you inside. You sigh at the heat inside the car from it being cooked under the blazing sun of Uruk, taking the seatbelt from the side as Captain Yoo gets in the driver's seat. He does the same, starting up the car and glancing at you with your temple resting on the window. 

'Are you... afraid of guns?' He suddenly asks, watching you shift your gaze over to him without trying to move your head. 

'Isn't everyone?' You ask back, his concerned look turning away from you to face forward as he pulls the car out of the parking lot. 

'Some more than others. They're not uncommon in Uruk. So if you have any special needs, you have to tell me.' He replies, driving towards wherever the internet cafe is in somewhere like this. 

'What changes if I do? It's not like you can't send me back to Korea just because I want to.' You say, shifting your gaze from the window to Captain Yoo. He sighs, looking frustrated at your comment. 

He falls silent along with you for the rest of the car ride, both of you only looking straight out the window to the bare scenery outside. Other times, you would have felt uncomfortable, but you can't stop doubting Han Seok Won's intentions to send you off here after the incident 4 years ago and given all the other circumstances. 

After a few minutes, Captain Yoo parks the car in front of a small shop, telling you to open the door. Getting off, you see a man staring at the bonnet of the car, twisting something inside before he tosses the tool aside and walks over to you and Captain. You stiffen as he turns around, his eyes widening as he sees you. 

'Welcome back, Captain Yoo.' He greets you before he turns to you with a grin. 

'Ella? What are you doing here? I haven't heard from you in years.' He asks, his smile faltering as he sees your tense expression. 

'I've been busy.' You say, offering a smile back as you feel Captain Yoo's gaze on you.

'We did our internship together at the New York hospital years ago before I left to travel around the world and volunteering. But I didn't know that you went back to Korea after you got the Professor position.' He explains to Captain Yoo before he turns to you, his smile turning confused as he sees you silent. 

'So, what are you looking for today?' Daniel asks, leading you to a woman organising the shelves as you look around the shop with a bunch of cluttered things inside, from parts of a car to kitchen utensils to medical supplies. 

'Do you have a connection here?' You ask, the woman turning to face you and Captain Yoo from the shelves. 

'A new one today.' She says as she turns to you, scanning you before she points to the internet router in the corner. Looking back at Captain Yoo still watching you with an unreadable expression, you make your way toward the router, connecting your phone. It immediately rings, and the name Han Seok Won shows on the display. 

'Finally, you pick up. How do you like my present?' You hear him say as you answer the call, his amusement riling you up already. 

'Why did you send me here? Tell me the real reason.' You ask quietly into the phone, as you glance at Captain Yoo looking at you from the other side. 

'You should already know it yourself. Even today I had to fucking go to the court with your stupid poor doctors testifying against me saying I did them wrong. How is it my fault that they have no connection? Stay out of my way while I clean the mess you made.' He says, his voice is malicious as you hear his voice get louder gradually.