Dating the Son of Zeus *6*

Start from the beginning

"It hasn't been to horrible yet, other than Algebra." I said.

"Who do you have?" she asked.

"Ms. Grayson," I said frowning.

She gave me a sympathetic look. "Yeah I had her last semester. Definitely not the funnest class here."

"Ya she's extremely old. She called me a hoodlum for walking in late," I said. That made her laugh. A genuine laugh, and it was the most beautiful sound I'd ever heard. Instantaneously, I smiled with her.

"Trust me you aren't the first person she has called that," she said still smiling.

Just then the bell rang. I watched as she stood up and grabbed her backpack. She put her book in it and slung it over her shoulder. "Well I guess I'll see you around Hayden." With that I watched as she walked out the doors. I wanted to run after her. To talk to her more. To hear her laugh. But instead I just sat there. I didn't know how to explain it, but I knew that the pull I had been feeling the last few days was her. I was being called to her. I took a deep breath and leaned back in my chair. I didn't know if she was the one, but I couldn't deny to myself that she was special. The pull that I felt for her was like two magnets being drawn together. I didn't know if she felt it too though. I didn't know if she saw me the same way I saw her. From her attitude at first I had to guess that she didn't. The warning bell signaled and I decided I had better get to my next class. So standing up, I grabbed my things and headed to meet up with my friends.

**********************************************************************************

I walked into my last class of the day with my friends. Plopping down into a chair at the back of the room I heard Perseus sigh.

"I'm exhausted! This has been the longest day EVER!"

"I'd have to agree that it has been a rather long day," Penelope said giving Perseus a sympathetic look.

"Yeah but you gotta admit that that P.E. class was pretty fun, right?" Leonidas asked.

"Not really. We couldn't even use our extra strength to play the games," said Perseus.

"Speak for your selves. You wanna talk about not being able to use your extra strength," I said leaning back in my chair. "I have to watch that I don't pull the door off the hinges when I open it." They all looked at me sympathetically. I didn't really think that I'd have to watch my strength so much, but it proved to be a constant challenge.

"Well at least we know that this is one class that we won't have a hard time passing," Penelope said smiling.

Just then I felt it. It was that magnetic pull again. I sat up straight in my chair. Looking towards the doorway of the classroom, Sophia walked in. She was talking with a few other girls. The smile that she wore was enchanting. And the way she walked, with so much grace. Just looking at her I felt my stomach tighten. As she moved closer to me she smiled.

"Hayden? You're in this class?"

"Yeah. This is Greek Mythology right?"

"Yeah. I thought you said this was a boring subject?" she asked looking at me with questioning eyes.

"I said that MOST PEOPLE found it a boring subject. I happen to find it interesting," I said mocking her tone from earlier.

She gave me a sly smile and continued on to her seat across the room. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, and I wouldn't have if Penelope talking didn't bring me out of my thoughts.

"Who is that?" she asked me.

"Her name is Sophia."

"She's really pretty," said Leonidas sneaking glances her way.