Chapter 1

Authors note: self harm will take place! please don't read if u are easily triggered turtles!!!

Tony's pov

I walked out of school, knowing that I'm going to a new one in a couple of days. I bet I'm going to get the worst beating in my life today. everybody knew that I'm moving today, even though I only told a few people, mainly being teachers. I have no friends, I hope my new my new school would be better. i walked out to my car, being stopped by one of the popular kids, his name was John, he was the leader in this school.

"Hey, we're do you think your going!" he yelled at me.

"H-home..." I said just above a whisper.

"No your not, your staying right here so you can get a pounding." and with that I saw him hitting his fist into his hand.

I felt a sharp pain on my cheek and fell to the ground.

"Ahh fuck!" I felt a tear fall down my cheek but I swiped my finger across so John wouldn't see it.

I felt sharp pains on my sides and in other places.

"You fucker, your stupid and nobody likes or cares for you!" John yelled at me.

I'm so glad that this was my last day here. i felt another person start to beat on me, but I couldn't tell who it was. the beating lasted a lot longer than usual. it felt like it was forever until they left me alone, it was a 15 minute beating. I couldn't feel anything. I sat up the best I could before I pasted out. I drifted into nothingness.

Dream

I was walking out of the school when I saw everybody I cared for. I smiled, but quickly frowned once I heard what they were saying.

"You stupid fag! nobody loves you!" my mom yelled at me.

"You aren't strong enough to hold on so just let go already! nobody wants to see you ever again!" my grandma yelled.

By now I was crying. Somebody touched my shoulder. I looked up, it was John.

"They are all right, nobody could love a gay boy like you, you are nothing."
He punched me in the face.

End of dream

I woke up crying and sweaty. I was still in the school parking lot. it was sun down, it was pretty, but my dream still bothered me a lot. the pain flooded my body.

"Aww fuck!" I whisper yelled to myself.

I walked to my car and turned it on and drove home. when I got their, I quietly opened the door to see my mom at the table reading the newspaper. she looked up with a shocked look on her face, I must have had blood and bruises on my face.

"Tony, what happened? was it the kids at school?"

She walked over to me and walked me into the living room. I sat down on the couch and watched her walk into the bathroom. she came out moments later with the first aids kit. she cleaned me up and I walked into my room without a word from me at all. alls that was in my room was a bed, the rest of my stuff is at the new house already, my bed would go in the morning to the new house. I walked in the bathroom that was part of my room and locked the door. I sat down next to the toilet and grabbed my "best friend". I slid the metal across my wrist.

One cut.
Two cuts.
Three cuts.
Four cuts.
Five cuts.
Six cuts.

They were deep. I sat their and watched myself bleed. I took off my pants and did the same thing to my thy.

One cut.
Two cuts.
Three cuts.
Four cuts.

I fell asleep with the blood drying and tears coming down my cheeks. I hope the new school will be better.

Authors note

Sorry turtles!!! I know it's really short but I plan to make another chapter in like twenty minutes so yea please tell me what you think, it would mean a lot to me!! also, please check out cheap_bouquet story's!! she is really good! love you turtles!!!