Part 16 - what now?

Leah's POV

Waking up this morning i realised that i may have given too much away last night asking her to take me to bed. I watched her sleep for a while. She looked so peaceful, whereas i was petrified. What happens now if she knows? What do i do now if she doesn't feel the same way. After much deliberation with myself, if she already knows then i might as well go for it right? If she already knows what have I got to lose. 

With this newfound delusion and confidence, i dragged myself out of bed and went to make the girl breakfast. If i was going to do this, i was going to do it right. 

She finally woke up just as i had finished making breakfast and we sat down to eat. She asked me what i wanted to do today, but i already had that all figured out, 

"i have got something planned for us already, and no you don't get to know what it is, it's a surprise" i told the beautiful woman in front of me. She of course badgered me for some information before hurrying off to get ready. This was a good start, she seemed excited, although i wasn't sure if she knew i was planning on making this a date or not. 

Soon enough it was time to leave and i don't think there are enough words in the English language to explain how nervous i am.

"come on come on come one let's go" she badgered me, clearly excited. 

"alright alright calm down" 

"calm down..... calm down" she shouted at me "you are taking me to some unknown secret location and you think i have the ability to remain calm" she laughed. 

I smiled at her before picking up my keys and letting her lock the door behind us. She charged past me and bolted towards my car waiting for me to unlock the car. 

When i finally caught up and unlocked it, you would've thought we were making a getaway after committing a crime based on the way she launched herself into the passenger seat. 

God i hope Less has got everything ready. It was extremely embarrassing having to tell Less that i like Ame and get her to help set up something for me because i couldn't have snuck out to do it myself, but hopefully it will be worth it. 

"Are you finally going to tell me where we are going" she squealed excitedly.  

I couldn't help the smile that took over my face "nope". She huffed and sunk back into the seat. Somehow my smile got even bigger. 

The closer we got, the more nervous i became, worried that this wouldn't go the way i imagined. What do i actually do if she rejects me, we've driven here together and I'm staying in her HOUSE. 

"hey are you okay?" she smiled, placing her hand on my thigh to stop it from bouncing. 

"yeah, yeah fine" i tried my best convince her. 

"you're acting like we are on a first date" she laughed. My face dropped. She furrowed her eyebrows at my reaction. "um Leah, is this a date?" I kept my eyes on the road not saying anything. 

"Leah?" 

I briefly shot her an embarrassed, slightly hurt look. She started smiling at me all giddy. 

I cleared my throat "what"

"we're on a date" she giggled. I was focused on the road again, as a smile crept its way onto my face. We finally arrived but i still couldn't look at her.

"you know you're eventually going to have to look at me" she laughed. I finally plucked up the courage to turn and face her smiling awkwardly. 

"i know" came out like a whisper.