32

As the sun gently rises, its golden rays peek through the curtains, casting a warm glow on the room. The air is crisp and refreshing, carrying the sweet scent of blooming flowers. Birds chirp joyfully, their melodies filling the air with a symphony of nature's music.

Outside, the world awakens with vibrant colors. The sky is a perfect shade of blue, adorned with fluffy white clouds that dance across the horizon. Dewdrops glisten on the grass, reflecting the sunlight like tiny diamonds.

 A gentle breeze brushes against your cheeks, bringing a sense of calm and tranquility. And you opened your eyes, greeted by this enchanting morning scene. You sat down on the bed and looked at the window with a smile as today's weather is so serene and calm. And it looks like the world seems to embrace you with its beauty, reminding you that each day holds the promise of adventure, love, and endless happiness.

" Beautiful morning"

You closed your eyes and took a breath but a sweet frown appears on your face when you inhale the sweet aroma of your favourite food.

Your smile widened and opened your eyes before jerking away the duvet, you stepped out your bed and ran towards the door with the great excitement as you know very well who's the chef.

You ran downstairs with a big wide smile and there you saw jungkook in the kitchen back facing you with his broad shoulders with an apron wrapped around his mascular body.

He turned around and you smiled at him before walking towards him. He placed the dishes on the dining table while you took your seat and mouth watered as he made alot of dishes for you.

" Jungkook is anything special today?" You chirped with a wide smile while he gave you a small smile which failed to rach his eyes and nodded.

" What is it?" You asked and settled your fork in your fingers before you dig in.

While he pushed his chair and sta down before tucking your hair strand behind your back, he said

" I'll tell you but... there's something more.."

You looked at him and swallowed you bite before wiping your face with the back of your hand and said " really?"
You asked in excitement and curiosity.

You didn't know what the special occasion is today. But still when it's coming from jungkook it must be something amazing and full of excitement.

" You wanna see?" He asked you while you nodded desperately.

He gave you a smile more look like a smirk and stood up from the chair before walking towards the hall way while you took a big bite and stuffed inside your mouth before following him.

You saw him walking towards the leather couch and a frown appears on your face when you saw a big thing covered in a white cloth.

Jungkook slides the cloth away and holds the surprise in his hands before turning around, facing you.

" You remember this... princess?" Jungkook asked.

You looked at jungkook with a dazed look before your eyes shifted down to his hands and in another second, your eyes widened with love and happiness looking at the glass frame and inside a beautiful picture of yours and him carved with shiny broken pieces of mirror of different shades.

Your eyes filled with tears as you Know the importance of this beautiful picture. You still remember when you were a small kid you got hurt by those pieces while attempting to pick them up but by mistake you wounded your finger and he got worried. He scolded you cutely while you told him that you wanted to make something beautiful with these pieces as they were so shining and looked so beautiful but he refused and took those pieces before promising you that he would make something beautiful for you.