9

Jungkook entered inside the house with his jaw clenched and dark eyes, walking upstairs he opened the door of his room with a loud thud and went inside his room while eliz flinched hard with the sudden loud voice and gazed at jungkook.

She gulp looking at jungkook who was pouring hole in her with his dark eyes. 

He's mad....she thought.

But why?

He walked towards her and before she could ask him, he fisted her hair and threw her on the floor hard. She hissed in pain and eyes turned teary looking at him while stepped on her feet before pressing hard. 

She screamed loud and tried to remove his feet " jungkook.. what are you? ....leave me" 

He applied more pressure with gritted teeth and she screamed her heart out " how dare you to hurt her?" 

He growled while she frown looking at him with his tears as his dark eyes burning in anger. 

Her words may hurt you but he bleeds.

" You tried to make my princess jealous...by your disgusting words" he removed his feet and bend down before pulling her hair hard. 

Her heart felt thud down to her knees as she was feeling someone needles in her chest, she was still processing his words but before she could say something he Tightened his grip so hard as she could feel her scalp in pain. She screamed in pain and tried to release his grip while he wasn't ready to show mercy on her. His jaw clenched even more hard.

" What you said to her.... that you please me in bed " her eyes widened as she understood what he's talking about. 

She never thought you would tell him all this and now she was burning in anger and wanted to teach you a lesson. But for now she's scared of him as her whole body were shaking in fear.

" Have you forgotten how you please me?"  An evil smirk plastered on his face " do you want me to show you... again...what I did to you on our first night?" 

She loves to get under his nerves as he eyes her coldly while fear was dripping from her face, his smirk widened looking at her. He understood past memories flushed through her mind and she shook her head hysterically and said with her begging eyes

" Jungkook no...please..I'm sorry " 

He laughed before jerking her back, he stood up and started unbuckling his belt. With the speed of light she held his legs and begged again while crying loud

" No...please not again...I'm sorry.... I'll apologize to yn but please not again" 

He kicked her before looking at her with his dark ones he said " Now you have known your worth..." 

He pointed his index finger towards her " I am telling you for the last time, stay away from her. If I see even a single tear in her eyes, because of you then you know what I can do with you"

With that he walked towards the door but stopped when she said " why are you doing this to me? " He doesn't turned around " what i did to you?...And what has she done that you take her side?" 

She wiped her tears harshly while he turned around and stood there with his hands in his pants pocket, with amusement in his eyes

" You're hurting and treating me like a trash... for her....is that because she's beautiful? And you have developed any kind of feelings for her..."

He doesn't said anything but a slight smirk was dangling on his face which was completely invisible. 

Yes, she's right...he has feeling for you.