31

" Umm..yn, can you help me in this?" Taehyung said while scratching his head and with other hand busy rolling his pen in his fingers.

You looked at him and put back the book in its shelf before walking towards him for solving his problem. You both studies together for upcoming tests and most of the time he got stuck in few topics, later which you solves for him. 

You placed your hand on his back of the chair and the other hand over the table surface before bending a little to his side, you asked " which one?" 

" This one..." he pointed at the mathematical question with his pen tip and looked at you but his gaze stuck on you as you were so close to him. You nodded and focused on the question while he stared at your beautiful features with a small smile. 

Taehyung blinked his eyes as this was the second time you're too close to him. He grazed your every single features of your side profile in his almond orbs starting from your blue ocean eyes, which are shining like a diamond, sliding down from your button nose with a little mole embracing near it, then gazing more down, his orbs stuck on your plump pink lips which were coated with a light baby gloss, making him feel the sensations in his body and he remembered the kiss which you both shared month ago.

He saw your plump ones moving in a rhythm as you were explaining him the question with full focus on but he was focusing on your divine features. A few strand of your hair kissed your cheek, blocking his view. 

He lifted his arm before tucking your hair strand behind your ear which leads you to shift your attention to him. You moved your head towards him, only to find his lips a inch closer to yours. 

You blinked your eyes as he was looking at you with soft yet calm eyes. You saw his orbs shifting from your eyes to your lips which made you smirk internally as you understood what's going inside his mind. 

He practically moved closer to you, and about to meet your lips but the bell rings, making him come back to his senses. He moved back instantly and cleared his throat while you scoffed a little and said 

" Understood the question?" He bit his lips and shook his head while you smiled and said " I'm sure, you will gonna fail tomorrow's test" 

You collected your belongings and started packing your bag while he frowned at your words then the reality hit him and mentally slapped himself and thought why not to study after college. He closed his book too hurriedly before packing his bag, he walked behind you as you already left the library. 

He held your wrist and stopped you " Yn...umm...can we study together for tomorrow's test?..it will benefit us both" 

He asked with lots of hope and you're always ready for helping him but the college hours are over, then how you both will going study together. 

" Okay.." he smiles " but where?" You said and waited for his reply.

He thought for a moment as he also knows that college is about to close then where you both will going to study. He won't ask you to study in your house as he doesn't want to face jungkook because of they both hate eachother. He bit his lips but then he clicked his fingers as he got an idea and said

" Why don't you come to my house?" He knows that his father doesn't like you too at all but at this time he won't be at home as he would be in his workplace. And by the time he will come back,  you would have gone to your own home.

He waited for you to speak and you thought for a second. You really wanted to go to his house but what about jungkook, you need his permission or he would get mad at you and release his anger on taehyung which you will not going to let that happen.