27

Sitting on the dining table Namjoon and his son taehyung was having dinner together. Namjoon looked up to taehyung as he wants to talk to him about his studies but a frown appeared on his face when he saw him playing with his food. 

He carefully examined his features as they were soft and a small smile dangling on his lips as he was lost in thinking about something or someone.

" Don't have appetite?" Namjoon said calmly but got no response from his side as he was totally lost in his thoughts and called him

" Taehyung" Namjoon said loudly and taehyung flinched dropping his fork. He looked at Namjoon who was sitting opposite to him with a raised brow and said

" Umm.. yes dad" he stuttered blinking his eyes and picked up his fork from the floor while Namjoon leaned forward before intertwining his hands he said

" What so important thing is going inside your mind?" He asked him softly while taehyung blinked and shook his head while Namjoon raised his brow making taehyung bit his tongue as he knows he can't lie to his father.

He never did.

" Dad...I was thinking about one of my friend" he confessed while Namjoon smirked and said" friend or girlfriend?" 

Namjoon looked at him in amusement as he was already an open minded person and he would be happy if his son has a beautiful girlfriend. He should enjoy his life just like his father did in his life.

Taehyung looked at him shock yet a blush appeared on his face. He doesn't know why he blushed at his words. He was just thinking about you and the incidence happened in the college with you. He felt himself so blessed by being your friend as you care about him alot and afraid of losing you. He tried to cover his crimson cheeks but Namjoon noticed him and mocked him

" Blushing boy...now tell me who's that lucky girl?" He again blushed and giggles" no dad... that's not what you're thinking..." Namjoon laughed" I was thinking about a friend only " 

" Hmm...are you sure that girl is just a friend...I can see there's something else too" Namjoon gave him a mischievous smile while taehyung looked at him for a moment biting his lip and shook his head. 

" Dad... she's just a friend" he said making him understand while Namjoon control his laugh and said " okay...so tell me what you were thinking about that just a friend " he again mocked him and taehyung shook his head as he knows namjoon playful side. 

" I never got a friend like her in my life...." Namjoon again started eating while listening to him " she's different...and she always afraid about what if some day our friendship got broke... she's scared of losing me" 

He listened to his son carefully and said" all friends are like this...tae" 

He shook his head with a smile " no dad... she's different... different than others.." he murmure the last words yet enough hear for Namjoon.

Namjoon looked at taehyung who is again lost in his thoughts as now wonder who's that girl he's thinking about.

" What's her name?" Namjoon asked and took a bite of his food. While taehyung smiled widely and said

" Yn.." 

Namjoon stopped chewing and looked at him with a brooding look. He saw the glimpse of emotions in his eyes when he said your name. He definitely has a soft corner for you in his heart. And he found that when he saw his son got worried about you back on that night when you tried to attempt suicide. 

He knows where's he's going just for you and that's the thing making him worried for his son. 

Taehyung looked at his father who was lost in his thoughts and called him. He asked him what happened to him but his next words dropped his heart making him feel pain.