12

FEW MINUTES AGO

Taehyung got out of his tent as he heard someone's scream. He looked around but only silence embraced him until his gaze stopped at two figure standing a little far away from him with torch in their hands. 

He stepped forward to them only to find their teacher'. He bowed at them while one of them said

" Why are you not sleeping taehyung?" 

He looked around before replying to them " I heard someone's scream that's why I came out?" 

Teacher' nodded as they were out too, only to find whom scream echoed in the middle of the night. Even other students too heard and they all were started coming out but teacher' ordered them to go back to their tent houses as it would not be safe for them. 

Teacher asked taehyung to go back too as they were already looking around while he respected their words and turned around to leave for his tent house but a phone ring diverted their attention, making frown appeared on their faces. 

It was dead silence in the forest as the phone ring easily echoed in the surrounding. Before they could process anything, phone shutdown turning the atmosphere back to silent. 

" I think the voice came out from the forest" taehyung said pointing towards the forest while both teacher' stepped forward towards the forest. 

Taehyung couldn't able to stop his urge to find out the mystery behind that scream as he follows his teacher'.

" You look there and I'll take the other side" one of his teacher said and they parted their ways while taehyung joined them too before walking straight inside the forest. 

After a minute of walk, his eyes narrowed before widening as he saw ken and his friends caged a girl by holding her hands who was unable to struggle against them. 

His teeth gritted as he never thought ken would stoop so low that he would force a girl by making her helpless. 

His hands turned into fist as he ran towards him before landing a kick straight to his face, breaking his jaw. He sat on his stomach as he landed some punches on his face not giving him a chance to react. While his friends leave you before helping ken and pushed taehyung away from him. 

They were about to attack taehyung But before they could, they heard their teacher' yelled at them. They backed away and started shaking in terror as they are doomed now. 

The teacher' came towards them before asking them what's going on while Taehyung's eyes landed on the helpless figure of yours who was not reacting at all to their shits but keep mumbling to yourself while looking at the sky. 

He took a step forward before bending down to your level, he saw your body shaken and the sweat dripping down your face tells him some other stories that was unknown to him. 

The corner of your eyes streaming the tears like a river giving him a sight of how broken you're looking. Your hands were shaking as they were turned into fist and trying to move but your mind was blank and the past memories were not helping you either.

He touched your fist before caressing them in his hands as he softly called " yn..." 

You were too emerged and deeply drawn in your past memories as you couldn't feel his soft, gentle touch and voice. 

Your eyes were still stuck in the sky as you kept mumbling but he was caressing your cheeks softly and tried to hear your words. 

Other side one of the teacher take ken and his friends away from you as they were in fear to death when they saw you laying on the ground helpless.