3

You were sitting in the hall with your drawing book on the floor and colours scattered around you as you were coloring the drawing you made minutes ago. 

Jungkook walked towards you with a smile and bend down beside you before saying 

" Who are these.. princess?" 

You flinched as you were too concentrated in your work. 

He pointed at the drawing you made before picking up in his hands, two male figure and in between a small girl standing while holding hands of the male figures.

 He smiled at you while your emotion less face gazing at him. He again asked but you snatched the drawing sheet before tearing into small pieces. 

Jungkook blinked with a frown on his face, he couldn't understood your behaviour, he saw how much hatred you hold while tearing the drawing. Moment ago you were calm but a minute later you showed him aggression. 

" What happened why y-" he was about to ask you why you tore the drawing but eliz shouted before coming inside the hall.

" Yn...what you did now in the school?" 

You and jungkook both looked at her while she continued

" This is the fourth time in this month your teacher called me.... what you did this time?" 

Eliz face shows disappointment and anger while you just stood up and walked past by her. 

Eliz saw how you ignored her and with gritted teeth, she march towards you before turning you around with a jerk. You hissed in pain as her nails digged onto your shoulder before slapping you on your right cheek. You fell down on the floor while Jungkook stood hearing your painful voice and walked towards you before pushing eliz with a hard force. She stumbled back and said

" Why you pushed me.. jungkook?" 

She asked in anger while he glare at her " is this the way to behave with a kid? How dare you to slap her?" 

" Jungkook you're not understanding..She is not paying any attention to her studies..just let her do useless work like this" she pointed at the tore peices of her drawing. 

You looked at her with anger while jungkook said

 " whatever it is... she's a kid and it's her age to do all this " 

Eliz scoffed " I'm her mother and I know what's best for her " she tried to pull you towards her but jungkook jerked her back 

" Now I've right too on her and I dare you to touch her one more time" 

He said with his dark voice before picking you up he walked out of the hall and eliz frown looking at both of you. 

___________

After a week, Jungkook stepped inside the kitchen and poured a glass of water from the jar. He gulp the water but his eyes widened looking outside the kitchen window. He placed back the glass and looked at the clock hanging outside wall of the kitchen, showing midnight twelve. 

He frowned and looked again before saying to himself " what is she doing out there at this time ?" 

He saw you swinging in the garden while looking at the sky. He walked towards you and looked at your emotion less face with tears in your eyes. He bend down and cupped your face 

" Princess" 

You looked at him " what are you doing here at this time?" 

" Dadda.." you said and he looked away poking his cheeks.