22

You entered your classroom before walking towards your seat. You put down your bag and took out your book before opening it and let yourself indulge in it. After a minute, taehyung came and sat beside you before calling you

" Yn"

You looked at him with blank face while his gaze stuck to your wrist. He softly hold your hand before caressing your wrist, he asked " does it still hurt?" 

You blankly looked at him but from inside you melted by his caring. You like how much he cares for you. You never thought apart from jungkook, there would be someone else who would care about you, this much. 

You still remember how much he was looking worried about you last night when he saw you almost lifeless in the middle of the night alone on the road. 

FLASHBACK LAST NIGHT

You walked blankly on the road with your wet clothes, bare feet and bruised wrist with blood oozing out. You didn't know where you were going, while the silence echoed around you as it was mid night but the only thing playing inside your mind was laughs of your mother. 

Her every single words were ringing in your mind and the years of pain and hurt pouring down to your eyes. You replayed every phase of your life till now and a sob left your mouth which you didn't wanted to suppress. 

Jungkook hurted you, 

He lied to you, 

He broke his promises...........again. 

You sobb hard while your legs felt weak, making you to drop your body on the road. You cried hard, shutting your eyes tightly as the pain was unbearable for you. You're hurted to the core. 

Your mom hurt you.

Jungkook hurt you.

He's not yours anymore....he changed.

 Everything changed.

You screamed and looked upto to the sky, opening your eyes, connecting them with the twinkling stars. You lifted your arm to hold someone, with your miserable state and said

" Dadda...." 

You scrunched your face and sucked a deep breath before continuing " dadda....mumma blames me for your death...dadda.."

Your body trembled while you put your hands over your chest and said " i didn't killed you....but she only blames me...and she took him too....she took jungkookah away from me... mumma hurts me.." your voice sounds like you're complaining him while you shook your head and eyes started feeling heavy due to the weakness, you felt in your body.

" Jungkookah... hurt me too...dadda" 

You voice came out in whisper while you looked down at your bruised wrist and and mumbled the same words. You eyelids were heavy while you blinked them multiple times to not lose your conscious. 

Just by them a car came towards you and stopped at a good distance, you looked up to see the person with your teary and heavy eyes. Two persons came out of the car while the one of them ran towards you, bend down before holding you in his arms, he said

" Yn.." 

He tapped your cheeks while you recognised the voice as it was none other taehyung. You looked up to him with your teary eyes while he gazed at your wrist and become shocked as curiosity took over him before moving more closer. You rested your head over his chest and let your tears fall down. 

He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wrapped around your wrist and thought what happened to you that made you took this harsh step. 

You closed your eyes and mumbled while he carefully wrapped his handkerchief over your bruised wrist " I didn't killed you dadda..."