Nightmare in Pensacola part two💔🎀

Start from the beginning

His arms, neck, hands, any surface of skin he could make contact with a blade was drenched in thick blood. George, Sapnap, and Bad were in discord, but he wouldn't speak to them. Calling Eleanor in that moment, his heart felt like shattering. He was so fortunate, he was loved, he had friends, and yet he was so unhappy. He was burnt out, tirelessly searching for any sense of comfort, and he wouldn't find anything in the constant due dates, deadlines, and dives of his own mental health. Everything just came rushing back so bad, it caused his body a physical reaction to what he'd just remembered.

"I've never heard you like that before. It was.. the worst panic attack I think I'd ever seen you in." The girl closed her eyes tight, and Dream went silent, "Right after that call I opened George's stream and.. you sounded completely fine Dream. You were laughing and engaging.. it was.. it was terrifying.." Eleanor admitted, looking up at Dream with glossy eyes, "It was terrifying to know that you were so good at hiding it, it made me think.. did you.. ever really stop?" Dream bit his cheek and shook his head. He'd buried these memories for a reason, and now that they were resurfacing, he felt overwhelmed, as if he'd just been hit with a rock and had forgotten all of this. His mind had a massive wall in it that was hiding all of these years of his torture, and it was like a slap in the face every time he remembered them.

"I did.. when George got here.." Dream admitted, "Listen it's too early for this, you're right." Hearing the kettle begin to wheeze, he poured the boiling water into the two mugs and watched as the water turned brown from the teabag he dropped inside. Eleanor, as always, wasn't ready to drop the subject though, as she rounded the counter and went up to Dream. He was forced to look over at her, and the younger furrowed her eyebrows.

"Dream you may have forgotten everything, but I remember every single time I came into your room in the late nights, listening to you cry for hours about everything that happened. I didn't tell anyone about this because I knew you were strong enough to stop, and you did, but maybe.. maybe being back home isn't the healthiest thing for you." The girl admitted with a pained expression, "Say something came up and you have to leave December 26th, it's the earliest flight I could get for you two."

"Ellie you can't be serious-"

"Being here is harming you Dream." The blonde closed her eyes, telling Dream that she wouldn't listen to reason, "You're not ready to come back yet. Simon's not ready for you, and maybe some distance was the best thing for you. I can tell Dream, I'm not an idiot, you're happier in Orlando." Dream looked between Eleanor's eyes, and the girl forced a smile, "It's safer for you there, trust me, it's okay." Dream watched as the shorter stepped up, and wrapped her arms around Dream gently, being mindful to not touch his arms. The gesture made Dream's eyes water a little, and he hugged her back. "I'll be here, waiting. Waiting for the day when you're ready, and then we can be a real family, right?" The girl leaned back to see Dream's face, the taller fighting his tears. Nodding his head, Eleanor stepped back, and pulled her hair behind her ear, "I've gotta go to work, I'll see you later today. Just try to stay with George, he's clearly the one that you're ready for." Eleanor walked past Dream, and the taller watched her put her shoes on.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dream asked, raising an eyebrow. Eleanor looked back with a smile, and a giggle.

"It means that you love him." She stood, her hand on the doorknob, "It's clear that you love him Dream, a lot." He watched as she went through the doorway, and closed the door behind her. The words made him smile a little, and bringing the two cups of tea up the stairs, into his room to the sleeping brunet, he couldn't help but hesitate before waking the shorter up, thinking about his sister's words. "I love him.." the blond smiled, he wasn't sure what this feeling in him was, but it was nice. It was comforting.