Experimenting🍈🎀

Bruh, why do I honestly look like I'm a cyborg superhero or some shit with this on, it's kinda cool
ngl 🤩🥱

This was suggested by kurapikas_toe_fungus
Ty for the ideassss!!!! <3<3<3

    George turned the box over in his hand, remembering when he had received it from Larray during the steam. That very stream happened yesterday, and this stupid 'gift' couldn't leave George's mind. He sat in his chair, one hand propping up his face, while the other held the box that Larray had given him. It was a stupid joke about a stupid thing really, but everyone just loved Larray to death, so in turn, they just loved his equally stupid jokes. He didn't want to use this thing, he didn't even know what to do with it, in truth, he didn't know why it couldn't leave his mind. Maybe it was the words tied into the gift, or more precisely, the lyrics. Larray shone in an opportunity to make a DNF joke and he practically lived to embarrass George, but this device was a whole different level of jokes.

    Suggesting that he and Dream were dating with those bracelets and even that shirt made his cheeks go red and his legs to fidget under the surveillance of the camera. While they were dating at the moment, the fans didn't know that. George twisted the box over again in his hand, seeing the front that told the features that tied into this device. George wanted to throw it out, ignore it and shove it away like he does with his unmoving feelings for Dream, but he couldn't. Or wouldn't? Maybe he shouldn't? God if anyone saw him here, sitting at his desk, turning this thing over and over in his hand, it wouldn't look very good. Yet he stared at it, thinking about what it resembled, a joke of him and Dream dating. A joke. A joke that George and Dream took too far with considering it to be more than its naked meaning.

    "What'cha got there?" George jumped as the box was snatched out of his hands, and he looked up to see Dream behind him, and his office door ajar. How had he gotten in without George noticing?

    "Dream give it back!" George stood from his chair, grabbing at the box as Dream held it higher.

    "What is it Georgie? What are you hiding-" Dream looked up at didn't need an extra second to see what the words said. George jumped up and used his friends distracted state to snatch the box back and hold it to his chest, hiding the rest of the packaging.

    "It's nothing, get out!" He exclaimed, but his cheeks reddened when he realized it was a bit too late for cover up's.

    "George why do you have-"

    "It's Larray's! It's not mine I swear! That idiot gave it to me!" George replied loudly, Dream looking at him, unsure if he should entirely believe the older.

    "Larray gave it to you? What? did you ask him for one or-"

    "No! Screw off! get out get out get out!" George, red coursing from his nose to his cheeks, all the way to his ears ushered Dream out of his office, where he slammed the door and locked it with a sigh. He felt heated, and instantly took off his sweater, dropping the box on the ground as he tried to cool himself down. Dream had just seen him holding that thing, the boy was going to think things. George ran a hand through the front part of his hair, moving it out of his forehead as he slowly slid down a spiral of embarrassment and panic. He then realized that shoving Dream out the room may have only made his case worse, and made the blond suspect he was doing something weird after all.

To make it all even worse, Dream was his boyfriend, which meant that holding that box would seem like more than just curiosity. George groaned loudly, gripping his hair, this would've all been avoided if he just threw away that horrid box. No, this would've all been avoided if Larray didn't get him that stupid gift! George sprinted over and took his phone off of the desk, going through his contacts to find Larray, and the call button next to his name which he didn't hesitate to change to 'shit friend'