Touch my body🎀🍈

TW: no tws, YEYYY :D

    George took a bite of the French toast his roommate and best friend, Dream has prepared for him while Sapnap sat at the other end of the table, eating his own plate of the stuff. "My flights in around three hours, I'll probably be back in two weeks" Sapnap stated, with a mouthful of food.

    "Oh, can you stretch the stay a little longer? Kind of like the nights where you are gone, I get better sleep when I don't hear you raging on your games at eleven, or snoring at three am" George stated, taking a sip of his cranberry juice. He wasn't one for cranberry juice, but it was all the juice they had in the fridge.

    Sapnap stuck out his tongue, Dreams light footsteps coming down from the stairs, George looking over, his blonde hair freshly dried after his shower, making it look all fluffy and poofy, he loved when he dried his hair, because it just looked so nice. "When are you going to start your stream George?" Dream asked, walking over to the fridge. George loved watching Dream do normal things, as an example, take something out the fridge, shave in the morning, ask if he could borrow his charger, things like that, because they couldn't do that when he was across the world. Maybe it was something about George's secret crush, but overall, he loved how domestic he and Dream were now.

    "I dunno, I don't really have a plan for it either" he stated, turning off his phone as he watched Dream pull out a bottle of sprite, unscrewing the lid, getting a glass from the top shelf, easily reaching it without trouble. Something endearing about Dreams height made George blush the lightest bit, knowing that he could easily carry George or hover over him, even if he didn't mean to.

    "Why don't you just play a game, how about that it takes two game you guys started?" Sapnap asked, knowing their fans have wanted a continuation of it for a while.

    George shrugged, "don't really feel like playing a game, maybe I'll just do a chatting stream" George stated, watching as Dream leaned against a counter, taking a sip out his cup, leaving only half the soda in the glass.

    "You just tell me when you want me to join" Dream wiped his mouth, setting the glass on the counter behind him. "I'll be helping Sapnap pack for his trip" Dream stated.

    Sapnap stood, "which I should probably be doing right now" he laughed, walking towards the stairs, leaving the two in the kitchen together. George turned his phone back on, going to twitter as he clicked the tweet button. 'Gonna stream with Dream in about two hours, be prepared gamers >:)'

    He turned off his phone, standing as he ruffled his own hair, seeing that Dream just got out the shower, he kind of wanted to do so himself. "I'm gonna go shower," he stated, walking towards the staircase. With his hand on the railing, he looked back at the blonde, "You wanna um.." his voice trailed off, looking away, "you wanna change into something more comfortable..?" He blushed red. Sapnap had known Dream most his life, and he had been living with him longer than George has, so he was used to seeing Dream topless, but George was still overwhelmed by the sight of his bare chest. Dream let out a light wheeze, he was wearing gray sweats and no shirt, the lights reflecting greatly off of his body. George tried hard to ignore it before, and was doing well, but it was too enticing to not mention.

    "fine, but not now, it's hot in here" Dream tilted his head back, George instantly turning around, walking up the stairs, this boy was trying to kill him.

    George made it to his room, shutting the door and locking it behind himself as he laid out a few items of clothing for after his shower. He walked into the bathroom, switching on the light as he went to the shower, turning on the water, putting it in a lukewarm temperature, before closing the door. He slowly started taking off his hoodie, then his shirt, working his way down till he was naked, then stepping into the shower, shivering slightly as the water ran down his back.