The American administration’s designation of the Ansar Allah movement on terrorist lists is a badge of honor and further evidence that they are on the right path and expressing the true will of the nation, and it reveals the resounding moral fall of those claiming Western values and human rights.

This terrorist decision will not deter the nation’s resistance movements and living forces from rejecting and confronting the American-Zionist hegemony and arrogance that undermines the nation’s unity, capabilities, and existence.

We call on the peoples of our Arab and Islamic nation to unite in the face of the enemies of the nation led by the head of global evil, America, global Zionism, and their satanic alliance.

#Urgent |  Renewed clashes between resistance fighters and the occupation army in Tulkarm camp

#Follow |  British Merchant Marine Operations Authority: We received a report of an incident 60 nautical miles southeast of Aden

#Follow |  Writer and researcher on Palestinian affairs Bayan Manasra:

Netanyahu is trying to evade and play for time in order to preserve what remains of his government

- Netanyahu is trying to obstruct political efforts aimed at a prisoner exchange deal and is still continuing his crimes and aggression in Gaza.

#Follow |  Statement issued by the Islamic Jihad Movement:

The Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine condemns, in the strongest terms, the designation by the Biden administration, which is managing the crimes against our people in Gaza, of the Yemeni Ansar Allah movement as a “specially designated international terrorist entity.”

- We are fully confident that this measure aims to punish the Yemeni people, collectively, for their positions in support of the steadfastness of our Palestinian people in Gaza, and that it will not weaken the resolve or solidity of the position of the brotherly people of Yemen.

- The American administration, by resorting to such measures that have proven to fail time and time again, proves that it exercises hegemony and tyranny over peoples and practices true terrorism against them to subjugate them, and places itself in the position of classifying the rest of the peoples according to their interests.

- We extend our greetings to our people in dear Yemen, and to the brothers in the Ansar Allah movement, who have demonstrated their partnership alongside our people against the Zionist-American aggression against our Palestinian people.

#Urgent |  Yemeni shipping source: Ansar Allah forces targeted a ship in the Red Sea

#Urgent |  Zionist air strikes east of Khan Yunis Governorate, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  Occupation artillery shells the outskirts of the town of Aitaroun, south of Lebanon

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#yourfollower |  Hamas leader Taher al-Nunu:

The aggression must stop first, and then all issues are up for discussion

- The enemy will not get any of its prisoners as long as the aggression against Gaza continues

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We targeted a military vehicle and a D9 bulldozer east of Bureij

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed with mortar shells gatherings of enemy soldiers behind the Issa site and near the Abu Madin site, south of Bureij.

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed a gathering of enemy soldiers near the school gate and Abu Safiya gate, east of Bureij

#Urgent |  Hamas: We condemn in the strongest terms Washington's reclassification of Ansar Allah in Yemen as a global terrorist movement