𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫

Hi, it's me!

If any of you are confused on what the hell was the ending, I'm here to explain so it makes sense:)

Sad ending - This was the first ending that I planned, the second was actually still like this but after many thousands of years, sukuna and yua met each other again and started a new life where no jujutsu sorcerer, or curses. But I really wanted a sad ending so I just went with the first thing that came up to my head.

The end - The end was very simple, yua was punished for having attached, and loving sukuna, the heavens made her bare both of their punishment, yua should have had one, and that was to become a stone statue and can only be free when sukuna is dead. But, the heavens saw that no matter what sukuna do, she still love him, they're furious and so they made her punishment double.

What happened to sukuna? - Sukuna had live over 15,000+ years, yes his that old, killing every sorcerer that is alive, the world became nothing but destruction, sukuna continued to live until now.

Did sukuna and yua met again? - Unfortunately, no they never met, it's a curse that the heavens put on the two, for yua, no reincarnation or next life, and as for sukuna, he made a decision to bury their memories in the back of his head, going to a powerful sorcerer and making him erase the name yua in his life.

The rest of jjk - they all are happy now, Yuji and all of them visited yua's statue on the top of the hill, everyone knows that inside that build up stone is a beating heart of a kind soul.

- All of them got their happy ending except for bbg yua🤡

That's all everyone!! I really appreciated all the supports for this fanfic!! I love y'all!