Chapter 25

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

It's funny

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Without a doubt sukuna would try to wrap his arm around her again, he would try to make her fall over heels to him like before, but she wouldn't let that happen, she wasn't going to fall into his traps yet again.

"I'm no longer yours, get that through your head" she spat at him, glaring hard at the curse in front of her, she was furious, Yuji was gone because of him, she wants to end him right now and there but she knew the best, if she did ever kill him. He  have many souls to reincarnate to. By that meaning she has to think smart, if she kills him now she would have to wait another century to find a perfect vessel for sukuna and kill him again-

It would take a long process.

The huge domain was filled with sukuna's laughter after hearing what she said, he fake wipe the tears that's on his eyes and grin at her. "Are you heart broken─" Met with another slap. "I forgot, that's for breaking my heart 1000 years ago, dumbass."

Sukuna was trying to calm himself down, he doesn't like it when curses get bossy with him. Especially a woman.

"Not like I have any choice, whore. I figured you already know the story of why I did that to you." He let go of her wrist and rolled his eyes, she was staring down at him, which he doesn't like.

"Oh what? I'm I suppose to consider your excuse and forgive you? That's so stereotypical" She scoffed and sat down on the pile of bones, it was uncomfortable but somehow sukuna can do it, which made her question how he was comfortable sitting like that.

"Who said I was asking for your forgiveness?" He looked at her, with his hand on his palm. "What kind of clothes are you wearing? I guess woman theses days are indeed turning into sluts and whore, I'm not very surprise you also turn into one." The urge to slap him again. She thought.

"Are you proposing I'm already one?" She sent daggers at him. "I am." He said calmly. "I can wear whatever I want, there's no one stopping me in the first place, and you─" The moment she glance at him again, she noticed his kimino, He was wearing the one she gave him 1000 years ago. He noticed her gaze at the clothes he was wearing, but he decided to ignore it and pretend not to noticed it, he doesn't have any excuses why he was wearing the clothes she made.

"Why can't I get out?" "Because I'm not letting you out. You know your a curse, why are you turning yourself into a sorcerer?" He put one hand on his palm and stare directly at her, his stare was like piercing fire that shoots you, it made her had a hard time to lie. "I've already been with them since I left, and I have my own choice─" a loud laughing echo through the huge room-