Chapter 31

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉"
. . .

Yua was determined she was going to give her the most painful death she can experience, she doesn't really hated the concubine, but rather annoyed. Mira was full of jealousy, she never actually thought yua was someone who sukuna will picked, even worst, yua and sukuna had practically are married, making the two husband and wife.

Although, yua couldn't careless.

If you want sukuna the have him! It would be honor to have him out of my ass a the time!

Mira pulled out a Katana and begin circling her, though yua was unbother, she could end her easily without lifting a finger, but where's the fun?

"That bastard really needs to stop aliving bitches, and get a life" She was pointing at the evil sorcerer who had killed every family she had been with, and it seems like his still doing it now.

Mira gave her an evil smiled before charging at her.

Let's see what I can do..

She clasped both of her hand together, she was really annoyed at this concubine, and would like to teach her a lesson on not to cross her path again.

"Domain expansion Re─"

Where.. I'm I?..

She looked around, seeing it was all pitched black, she guess it was one of the witch technique to stop her from summoning a domain, she wonder how to get out of here..

As she tried looking around, she spotted a faint light on the corner of her eyes, she turned towards it, stunned for a second, the scene in front of her was when kenjaku, had beheaded her dear friend Misato, all she wanted to do was run at it, but no. She can't move at all.

The scene quickly faded, it started a new one. This time, showing what they were doing to Misato before beheading him.

The evil sorcerer crouch down and look at the man in front of him, he had this creepy smile on his face, he knows exactly what to do with him.

"Where's the woman?" Kenjaku asked, grabbing the man's face, his grip was hard, Misato thought her jaw might break because of this. "I'm..i-im not telling you.." Kenjaku sighed, he grab a hot kettle that yua had prepared for tea earlier. "I can sense she was here, but that woman is very hard to track down, the only thing that's can be tracked down to her was the necklace, that sukuna had gave her.."

He slowly lifted the kettle, it was smoking hot. He poured it on a cup and look at Misato again. "I ask you again. Where's the woman?" Kenjaku was getting more impatient. "I'll look for her." Mira said and walked out of the house.

Getting no response from the man, kenjaku grab the cup with boiling hot water, he stood up and walk to Misato and slowly pour the hot water on his head, the scream of agony reached out the village, making people wonder what's going on.

"Where is she?" Kenjaku asked, yet again, having no response but scream from the man. He rolled his eyes and grab the kettle and pour it all from Misato, the sorcerer had no remorse or empathy, Misato's scream was so loud, people begin to knew something was off so they started packing their things so they can leave as soon as possible.

"Cut off his head." kenjaku said, one sorcerer grab Misato by the hair and took sword, before slicing his head off. Clean.

The sorcerer gave the head to kenjaku, who took it and walk outside.

The scene left her..shocked, stunned. She was unable to move.

The next scene played where sukuna and kenjaku talking, she could hear them talking about the plan on how to make her fall inlove with sukuna, which pain her most..

Every scene was painful to watch, she tried moving her body but she couldn't, as if she was forced to watch every single one of them.

After one and another, the light started to dim, finally. She could move, she drop to the ground and stare at her hands...

I'm I...really that strong? I'm I what they call a queen? How many does this hands had help?

How many?..

I'm I really strong?

How many had I have help?

If im strong... Then how come couldn't protect them?

If I'm strong, then I'm useless to...

I never help anyone..

I─

"Quit acting like a drama queen stand up." She turned around, hearing a familiar voice, sukuna. "You know, you're not easy to manipulate, your a stupid woman, so stupid that it's hard to make you believe something. But I didn't knew that all of this can affect you" sukuna walk towards her and sat down.

"What are you doing here?.." She mumble, looking at the king of curses. "Doesn't matter, what really matter is for you, to get up, and fight that woman. This is like a domain, but it's not, it traps people in their mind and had them replay many worst memories from their past in order to bring them down. Now, wake up, the witch is beating you to death"

Sukuna helped her got up on her feet. "How I'm I even going to wake u-" She was stop by a sudden kiss on the lips, a blink after, she was now back to reality. She was at the ground, she looked up seeing a blade about to stab her in the face, lucky the vines step in.

"Your getting way confident" She grin, she kicked her on the stomach and got up, noticing some bruises on her shoulder and thighs.

Mira looked at her, shocked. "How did you got out? Kenjaku said it would bo e impossible!" Mira glared at her, gripping on her Katana even harder. "Well, I already know it was all a trick, I just didn't know how to wake up, lucky my husband is there" She saw how Mira's eye twitched.

Jealous?

The girl charge towards her, yua simply move aside and grab her hair, before dropping her to the ground. She crouched down..

The concubine could feel her dark energy, she was showing how mad she really are.

"How dare you..do you know the rules in the palace before? Rule number 1. Never disrespect someone who's higher than you. And you just had break that" she continued to glare at the concubine, now Mira truly gave yua a reason to be mad at her.

Mira sighed, she thought there was many more time to finished off yua.

"I'll see you again" before yua could say anything, she vanished in thin air..

She sighed furiously. "Damn witch.."

𝑬𝑵𝑫

(HI EVERYONE!! sorry I couldn't update because new year and stuff, anyways school will start at Jan 4 so-- I might be a little busy but, it's my habit to right now and I also manage to write one chapter's in less than a day, so I think I can still update from time to time-)

(Though I'm not sure, anyways- hope you guys like this chapter! Please vote and comment if you do! And if you had some questions just asked! Since I open wattpad everyday even if I'm not posting chapter lmao-!)