Chapter 5

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ: ᴄʀɪᴇᴅ.

To be bound.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The birds were chirping, it was early in the morning, the sun was half way up, all the concubines were at the garden, the next quest begin

It felt like a blur to her, she didn't get much sleep, and she and to wake up early in the morning, so she was quite tired. The monk beside sukuna started to speak up.

"The next quest, you will show what your good at, it can be both fighting or something unique that you can show us, with that talent of you, two will be paired to compete, if one looses then there will be a punishment"

She was nervous, they didn't have any choice but to participate to the crazy quest sukuna had held, there was going to be five round.

The first one was a concubine who can dance real good and could wield a knife, the second one can also dance and fight, sukuna found their talent rather useless than useful, dancing is sure beautiful but it was too common for him.

He thought, yua could also dance and sing very well, he also know she can do reverse cursed technique, and she's very good at fighting, he wonder what she would show.

The next one was yua, she grab a sword and look for target, she spot a log and made two guards take it and place it where she want to. She inhale deeply and move real fast stabing and slicing the log.

After she was done, the log had completely destroyed in to many pieces, she put the sword back, she look directly at a concubine, her eyes glowing red rather than coal black..

The concubine felt scared and anxious, she felt many eyes on her that made her fall down on her knees, the other concubine help her got up on her feet, yua look away and look at sukuna.

She tried doing it, but of course, the only thing she sees is pure darkness, it was as if he was hallow inside, no thoughts or anything, but she knew, he was blocking her view. Meaning he's shielding himself for her deadly technique.

He knows this already, yet he felt that she had gotten more stronger, no man can outstand her technique, but sukuna learned how to encounter it.

After that done, everyone took a paper, inside was their rivals name.

"Who did you got?" The monk ask yua. "Mia." She look at the girl, they both know each other, Mia was the girl she talk to when the attack happens

"Alright. Here's the rule. You may fight each other but with no weapons or technique, only hand to hand combat, if either of you break the rules, you will be eliminated."

With that said the two of them bow down to each other and Start fighting.

Mia first attack her, she Dodge it with ease, she grab her hand and thought..

If I hit her arm.. I might break it..

She push her aside making her fall to the ground, Mia immediately went back to her feet and run towards yua, she Dodge her and grab the fabric of her dress, making Mia twirl around, she tackle her to the ground, with a loud sound Mia desperately trying to get out of her hold.

She sat down on her back.

"Yua wins." The monk declare, she got up and help Mia stand up. "You okay?.." She ask worried that she did much. "Im-.. Okay?.." Yua smile slightly. "Visit me at my chamber later okay?" Mia nod and they both take a sit.

"You lose?.." Yua look at her, Mia sigh and nod "what do you think the punishment is?" Mia ask, Looking at yua, she shrug since she don't know..

"Knowing master... It will probably be crucial.." Mia mumble, her voice slightly shivering "I don't think he will do much..after all, he keeps women as a trophy.. But he also treats us like a toy.." Yua mumble glancing at sukuna who was drinking a sake.

They waited for the others to finish fighting, it wasn't long as they weren't experienced in hand to hand combat.

After a few more quest, there was only two left. Yua and the girl name kamisa, she was the second royal concubine, the night was peaking and so, sukuna ordered all of them to return to their chamber.

She slowly sat on her bed, the night cold was getting into her, every minute gets more and more cold, she covered herself with the warm blanket and drifted to sleep..

__

"My lady- please calm down-!" The maid bow down "How can a slave gets to my level...she isn't anything special.." The concubine throw a pin on the wall, almost hitting the other maids.

"Tsk. Whatever. I can beat her, she's not special." The concubine sat down on the chair, she glance at the mirror admiring herself.

"I'm more beautiful than her..shes nothing special..."

___

Sigh.

He knows, it wasn't just a promise..

They were bound together.

(THE END! this might be confusing-- but I'm just going to highlight sukuna and yua's past since I wanna get to the middle of the story, so if the story is too fast please understand 😭)