Chapter 34

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑭𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻"
. . .

After all the curse left, it was only kenjaku and her, well there's two more. Two girls standing at the crowd of people. They were talking about kenjaku giving geto's body back. After kenjaku dismiss them, they were about to walk away when yua thought of a plan.

"You two" both of the girl glanced at yua who was looking at kenjaku. "You wanna get geto's body back right? How about this. You have four options, One try cutting this rope around me, two find a boy named Itadori Yuji and tell him to switched with sukuna and get down here. Three, do both, four if you two don't wanna do it" she glanced at the two girls, they look at each other before nodding their heads.

"How would we know we can trust you?" They asked, looking at yua. "I also hate that man, after I kill him. I promise I'll bring your geto back." She smiled at them, it seems like the two girl trusted her more now. They decided to do all of them since it's technically easy.

They throw a small knife at the talisman, causing it to fall off, yua had thought this talisman wasn't easy to break, but our well. She broke the rope, Kenjaku glance at where she was currently at but all he saw the rope and the talisman on the ground.."Fucking brats.."

____

"I'm not at my full strength right now, but I can still fight. You two stay close to me at all times." The two girls don't know why but they feel like they could trust her, all three of them are in the same situation, they all want nothing but kenjaku dead.

And the two girls know they can't do that, perhaps they thought yua can do it. Which she can. After sometime, they eventually found Yuji, yua sighed. He was all beaten up but his still alive.

"Give me the finger" The two girls gave the finger to yua, she wanted to say sorry for using Yuji, but he was their only hope, the necklace was stolen and she can only do physical attacks at the moment.

"Please work.." One girl mumble, holding her teddy bear close. Yua forcefully made Yuji ate the finger.."I'm sorry Yuji" She mumble, a few tears falling down her face as she wipe them. The girl observe her, they don't know what their relationship is. So they decided to ask. "Who's he to you?" The girl with a teddy bear asked, looking at yua. "His my niece.." She mumble.

Suddenly, a curse, a special grade curse appeared in front of them. "Brats! How many finger have you fed him?!" The curse sounded angry, though yua could careless, the two girls disappear, leaving her with Yuji. But she still could feel they are near by.

The curse grab yua by the neck and forcefully push his other hand on her stomach, she groan, she really need her necklace back, she grab the curse hand and rip it apart, she jump back towards the twins and push them back. "What ever you two do. Stay behind" she was breathing heavily.

The blood still dripping from her stomach and from her mouth. She cough, the two girls hold her close as she fall down holding her wound. She tried healing herself, which was slow but it would do it's job.

"You have one second to move" Finally, sukuna was out. He stood up and look around, dusting Yuji's uniform.

"Yua-san.." The two girls hold her close, scared that with one move or even if they breathe, they would be dead. Yua continued to heal herself, while also coughing a lot of blood from. She doesn't even notice sukuna was out already.

Even though everyone could feel his presence, yua couldn't, or she was concentrating on healing herself, in order to have the chance to fight jogo.

"Holding your head a little to high, don't you think?" All of them bow down, the two twins head were basically touching the ground, while yua was the one who wasn't kneeling, but basically on the ground still.