Chapter 15

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Library

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╌

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╌

🌶🌶/🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

"W-what?!-" Sukuna made her bend over the desk, her face was all heat up. "H-hey! Are we seriously doing it here?" She was embarrassed, she would be okay if it's on the bedroom and not on the office. "Fuck yeah.." Sukuna said, his voice was husky like, his eyes were full of lust and desire.

"I suggest you cover your mouth if you don't want anyone to hear you.." Sukuna lean down, whispering in her ears, she quickly cover her mouth with one hand, looking at him as if he was crazy, sukuna chuckle. "Good."

He lift her dress up and insert one finger in, she gasp and close her eyes, sukuna was just grinning, he likes to see her like this. Back then when they were human, she was a sassy girl to him, she didn't even let him hold her hand when going up to stairs. And now, she was bending over in tears because of pleasure.

He insert one finger again, her head was hung low and her hand were on her mouth, preventing her from making noises. "You know...you look really sexy like this, I never knew just with my fingers you'll look like this.." He mumble, seeing her in pleasure and in tears just only his fingers.

"If only your like this back then.." He chuckle, his voice were deep but a slice of honey lace with them, every time he speaks, she felt more and more heated, and sukuna knew this well..

Sukuna took off his finger and lick them, smirking evily. He gently put the tip inside, a small tint of pink hue on his cheek, it is barely visible. He took the moment for her to adjust, but slowly put it in.

She whimper, shaking her head, it was too large, she'll break if he continued. "Heh..dont worry dear, it's not gonna break..im only half way in.." He mumble, running his hand on his hair.

The moment she adjust, sukuna put all of it in. She gasped and cover her mouth tightly. "You took me so damn well.." He growled, laughing.

She took of her hand on her mouth and look at him. "Your such a tease." She breathe heavily, sukuna didn't answer and start thrusting back and forth. "S-slow down-!" She plead, sukuna doesn't seem to slow down, fuck like he cares to slow down.

She grip harder on the table, drowning in both pleasure and pain, pain that he didn't go slowly, pleasure by that he was always hitting her g-spot.

"S-seriously!..~..i-in here!?!" She was holding on the table for dear life, sukuna stops and breathe heavily. "Yes." Sukuna breathe heavily, chuckle as the papers and the items on the desk slowly started to fall off into the ground.