Chapter 36

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑰𝑵𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑬"
. . .

At the end of the day, she was a curse that nobody love or cared for, even the one she called husband betrayed her, her friends are probably dead and some couldn't even care about her.

Unknowingly, as she continued to cry, she was hit in the head with a strong force, causing her to past out..

____

As yua continued to be unconscious somewhere, Yuji, yuki, choso, maki, fushiguro continued to walk ahead where tengen reside.

"What happened here?.." Yuji said, as he saw blood stains on the ground, it looks every dry and old. They continued walk ahead, it was all white and nothing. As they went to go back, tengen appeared.

They begin talking about the culling game and Kenjaku, who goes by many name, fushiguro had ask about how to free gojo, which the only way is the back of the prison realm, in which tengen gave them.

"To break this, either the inverted spear of heaven that nullified cursed technique, or the black rope that disrupt and cancels cursed technique effects" tengen said. "But Satoru sealed the inverted spear of heaven overseas 11 years ago, or destroyed it!"

"Why'd you do that sensei!?" Yuji angrily said, a frown on his face. "And last year, gojo had get rid of all the black rope.."

"Why did he do that!?" Megumi said.

"Well, there is another weapon that could do, I believe your aunt has it" tengen pointed at Yuji, he look back at her puzzled. "Why would...my aunt have to do with these things?.." He look at tengen, he was weirded by her.

"Yua is not an ordinary curse, many of you might not know her except being sukuna's wife, the necklace that hung around her neck is given by sukuna as a present and also a sign of being the Queen of curses" tengen explained.

"I thought Rika is the queen of curses?" Fushiguro ask, glancing at yuta before looking back at tengen again. "Well, that's what suguru Geto believe in. Now, like I said not many of us knew her, the only person that possibly knew her is her husband, that necklace is contained a lot of curse energy, but yua is an interesting one. She's a curse but can also get tired when using curse energy just like satoru gojo, over the past century she avoided sorcery, fearing that everyone around her would die."

Yuji started regretting what he said to yua, both of them were the same, the fear of everyone getting killed around him was also the fear yua had to overcome for millennial.

"Yua is very good at creating her own techniques, one which is like cancelling any technique. So she should help in freeing gojo." Yuji sighed and shake his head. "My aunt won't hell us.." He mumble silently, Megumi look at him before asking. "Why? Why would yua-sensei wont help us, gojo and her are close-" "-not that..i-.. After sukuna got out..i asked her why didn't she stop sukuna.."

"Then?"

"I got ahead of me and told her to never come back here and jujutsu high and..leave" Fushiguro sighed, he wasn't going to blame Yuji for this, he had questioned where yua was at the whole entire time. "Well if that's the case, there's another one who can help you with it."

____

A cage door opened, a man enter and close it behind him. "I know your awake so stop pretending" the woman, yua opened her and look at him. "I wasn't pretending to sleep" She mumble, so quiet that Kenjaku almost didn't hear it.