chapter 35

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑽𝑬"
.  .  .

"You know, I really think your obsessed with me." Yua said seriously as they got into an open area, the witch have been targeting her ever since she's reborn. But does she stood a chance? No.

Yua is still powerful without her necklace, she still could use reverse technique and use physical attack, she's like Yuji but can use reverse technique. But she got the necklace back and she was sure to torture the witch. "You start, I'll give you permission" She cockily grin, the witch thought she's mad just like sukuna, couples.

Yua looked around seeing all pitch black, she was again trapped in her technique, though she's not someone who will fall the second time again, she manage to wake herself up before Mira could land a hit on her, she grab her shoulder and bend it on the other direction, breaking her bone, the witch hiss and kick her but missed.

Mira quickly placed her bones into the original position, she's a powerful curse although not so powerful to use reverse technique, she was only learning how to use this. She chuckled and fix her boots.

"I'll be a little rough, mkay?.." She grinned.

"𝐸𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡" The whole ground begin to shake, as live eating vines came out of the ground, even sukuna and jogo could feel the ground shakes as they're talking, she launched forward Mira as she continues to dodge the red roses that's wanting to eat her. She grab the girl's neck and lower her to the ground, the rose and vines quickly ate a small portion of her hair, as yua slowly lowered her down.

"Interesting right? I'm going to play a little game with you, since that's what you want right? I'll kill you, and then revive you, and them kill you again! Sounds like fun?" She throws her into a building behind them, she deactivated her technique and walk towards her calmly.

"I really think you and sukuna fit together, let's see...both stupid, both cared nothing but themselves, doesn't know love, and see themselves as if they're god. You would be better in my role.." She crouch down and grab her hair tightly. She stared at her soul, her eyes were burning in rage, she really started to hate this woman..and for that, she wanna make things worse for her.

"But you're not right? Harsh truth honey, you'll never be love by someone like sukuna." She grip on her hair tighter. "And are you?" The witch said back.

"Did he love you? Even back the─"

"─Fucking yes, you wanna know the story? Huh? Alright. I'll give a bed time story before I make you sleep."

1000 years ago. . .

"Oi, sukuna. Have you seen snow?" She open the door of his study room, not bothering to knock on the door. "No, what are you even doing here?" He place the paper that he was reading on the table, looking up at her. "Well, I came here..to annoy my friend!" She giggle and walk towards him, sitting on the table and looking at the papers..

She took a notice of him again, sukuna had eyebags under his eyes because of the paper work he continually need to report and see, being the strongest isn't easy as he has to work 24/7 in order to keep everyone from dying. Sending sorcerer's to mission, dealing with curses, saving people, killing curse user, and also natural disaster.

"Take a break, you look stress" she poked his cheeks, he brush it away and sighed, he did wanna take a rest, although taking a rest is not an option. "Come on, let those papers go, you know the elders will take care of them." She smiled sweetly, sukuna really doesn't get her energy, she's sometimes annoying but good to talk to, won't judge your opinion, and will correct you-