Chapter 29

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒏?"

. . .

She launch vines at his face, sukuna couldn't forget about how her vines attack on their own when there's an open area to attack, he mentally take notes to that. "Your little plants are useless to me" he said calmly while avoiding it, yua was sitting on one of it, glaring at sukuna. She put a rose on his mouth to shut him up.

"Your pretty chatty" she smirked, before jump down and attacking him physically, in normal eyes it would be difficult to see them fight, but for gojo, he could see everything clearly, both of them seem par but sukuna seemed to have difficulties avoiding the vines and her.

She grab his arm and pulled him close, she jump and kick his stomach, the vines went to sukuna which he avoided by jumping up. He was about use cleave but yua appeared on his side and kick him in the face, making him but the tree.

"Looks like you improve over the years...should have taken you down with me..!" Sukuna eerily laughed and grab her hair, she scoff and grab his hand, flipping him over, she sighed and put her foot on top of his chest.

"And that's your mistake" She stick out her tongue and sighed. "You lose" she crouch down, smirking.

He sat up and flicked her forehead causing her to gasp, she put her hand on the area where he had flicked her. "Oww-" she glare at him and use the vines to slap him.

"We will fight again after I regain all of my strength. Let's see who really won" he stood up and casually walk towards gojo and glare at him. "Are you done making us your entertainment?" He scoff, glaring at the white haired man in front of him.

"Kind of, she finished you off quickly, that's a history." Gojo grinned, both of them seemed sick, she sigh and walk towards them, she hit sukuna's shoulder and stand next to gojo and nobara. "Give Yuji back" she said tiredly, nobara turn off the phone and waited patiently for her friend.

The black markings disappear and Yuji cane back, he took the phone from nobara and started watching it.

She noticed gojo's eyes on her, she knows he has question. "W-" "-It's called cleave. It's a slashing attack for jujutsu sorcerer's, I don't know must about it since I barely see sukuna fight, and he doesn't tell me anything about his techniques." She Pat his shoulder and walk away with the rest of their students

______

"Look! This shoe is so cool!" Nobara and yua crouch down, all of them decided to go to the mall, with of course, dragging gojo with them. "You want it?" Yua look at Yuji, he look back at her, he shake his head and and stood up. She rolled her eyes and ask the staff for assistance to buy it. "Wha-! Aunt, I told you I don't want it!" Yuji protested, though it was obvious since his been staring at it in a long time.

"Anything else you want? How bout that?" She points at another shoes, Yuji seemed to be hesitant to say yes so yua took actions and ask to have that one. She walk to the cashier and payed for it.

"That will be ¥220,000" She smiled at the cashier and swipe her card, giving Yuji the bag and walk towards nobara and Megumi. "Sensei, I thought your paying for all of this?" Nobara said, crossing her arms at their teacher who's leaning on the wall, seemed to be talking to someone on his phone. "Oh I forgot" he took out his wallet and hand a card to nobara before he continued to talk to someone at the phone.

"Thanks" Megumi also bought something, it was a book and of course, they used their sensei's money to buy it.

"This is boring..." Gojo sighed and cross his arms. "Let's go to calvin Klein, it's one of my favorite brand" yua said, smiling at their students who has bags of their own.

"Really? Calvin Klein is my favourite brand, not ONE, he is the ONE." Gojo said exiting the store, no one understand what he just said but they went along with it. They went on another store, gojo opened the door and let everyone in first.

They ended up buying what ever they want since gojo was the one paying, they plan on making him broke after all this shopping. Nobara the one who wanted a new channel bag, went to the store and ask for the staff if they have it, luckily, they still had it, yua also wanna buy a new bag, of course using gojo's money.

At the end of their shopping spree, nobara was walking happily with four bags on her other arm while there's five bag on her other arm, while yua made gojo carry some of her bags, she didn't spend much of gojo's money, she has her own.

Megumi has four bags while Yuji has six, it was from yua because whatever he has his eyes, she immediately buy it for him, it wasn't that hard since when he like's something, he would stare at it in a long time.

All of them got back to their dorm, Yuji happily thanked his aunt for buying him things, yua didn't say anything but smiled at the retreating figure of Yuji, she walk inside her own dorm and put the bags aside, taking off her shoes, she sat down on her vanity and started taking off her make up.

..

..

..

..

..

..

"Seriously?" She turn her side, sukuna had put her in his lap and hug her from behind, she doesn't know what's wrong with sukuna, last moment ago he called her a whore and now his all clingy and hugging her. "What?" He glance at her. "Oh I'm sorry are you that old that you didn't remember that what you called me earlier?" She glared at him.

"Ahh..well, I have to keep up the act so they won't know, and plus you called me an old hag, I think we're fair" he chuckled, gently caressing her stomach with his hands.

"Shut-.." She sighed and just let him do what he wants, as If she would have a choice, the fact that sukuna wants her to obey everything he says, is truly a death wish for her, but at least Yuji is back, and that's what matters to her.

"Come on hon, I just wanna spend time with ya" he whispered in her ears, she would be lying if she didn't say sukuna still has his charm, well his handsome but the worst man you'll ever find in the world.

I can't believe this mother fucker is my husband, his practically the worst man I ever met, between him and gojo I found gojo more fun, the only fun he knew is sex and killing.

"Spend time with me or torture me" she sarcastically said, rolling her eyes. "Both" sukuna respond to her.

I swear you old fuck.

"What do you want anyway?" She cross her arms, flipping hair to the side hitting sukuna's face, he glared at her and grab her hair forcefully making her lean on him. "You"

𝑬𝑵𝑫

(Somehow I was motivated to write a new chapter- I'm sorry for the fighting scene since I'm not very good at it- I promise in season two I'll explain yua's ability, etc, etc, and also- I've already decided of the ending of this story, well- kind of there's two endings in my head lmao, anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter please don't forget to vote and comment! ♡♡)