Chapter 8

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝:

Sleeping beauty

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sukuna carried her to her bedroom, he didn't bother waking her up, Her knees was sore from standing, so he left and head back to his chamber.

He change into a night wear, taking a long like stick before inhaling deep and letting the smoke came out his mouth, He don't know what to do with yua yet, there's something he was waiting..

__

Morning light came, Yua slowly open her eyes, seeing she was back at her bedroom, she thought, someone might have carried her, The days were so fast to her now, She can't even remember the day she was here.

She quickly change and ate something, she decided to go to the library, in search of anything that will kill her boredom, she entered the large library full of books, she smile, She look at every book she can find.

She was more interested on ancient relics and gods and goddesses, She found a book, the book was about a curse object name 'Prison realm'

She found it interest and put it on the table, she sat down and open the first page, there was drawings about it, The book said that the prison realm was a way to sealed someone, although, only one can enter the prison realm, It was filled with bones and darkness

As it said, time doesn't stop there, There was meaning things about it, she was intrigued by this so what called prison realm.

She stood up and decided to look for more, she found an old book, about for sacrifices, She hold it and continue looking, one caught her attention.

"The heart of all people.." she put it back, she knew what's inside and she doesn't even wanna take a look, She look for more books but decided to start reading them.

"...Sacrifices.." She mumble, she open the book and the first thing she saw was a drawing of an animal being killed, it was normal for people to sacrifice animals for their gods and goddesses

The second one was sacrificing a baby, she frown, why would they sacrifice a baby? She thought, going to another page, the she saw a Women place on a center with many people surrounding it.

"The ritual is simple, only a women whom experienced love can be sacrifice, By that, she needs to wear all black clothing, Kneeling down on the one who's doing the ritual, as the women kneel, the man on front would take a knife and let the women's blood splash, drip down on the center and into the gem, by that, the women will experience not death, but hell of pain, in doing this will make anyone powerful like the old gods and goddesses-"