Chapter 10

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

Wake up? Make up? Make out

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Few days passed, Yua and sukuna's relationships develop, many curses and curse user grew suspicions about the two, It wasn't long before kenjaku figure out that the two of them once knew each other.

Sukuna sleeps on her bedroom, or she either sleep in his, it was clear that the two has something for each other.

"Your still in bed?" sukuna entered her room, she gave him a sweet smile and nod her head. "I was just reading a book" She says, sukuna sat down next to her, glancing at the book. "What kind of book?" Sukuna asked, she smiled and hand him the book.

"It's Violet's story, I only started it earlier" He look pages to pages. "A romance book?" He raise one of his eye brows on her, confused. "I've grow fascination about them, some has sad endings, some had happy endings.."

I wonder what's us?..

___

Yua was sitting down on the garden, reading the book. She felt someone else presence, she turn around to see Mira, a concubine, She stand up and bow down.

"What brings you here mira-san?" She smiled politely, she notice some dark spots on Mira's neck..

Is that..?..

"Good afternoon to you Yua-san, I just wanna take a stroll to the garden..im I not allowed?" She eyed on her up and down, Yua shakes her head and smile "Of course your are allowed! Sorry if I'm on the way" She smiled and step aside.

"Clearly.." Mira mumble walking ahead, she was confused about mira's attitude, she decided to ignore it and sat down on a chair, continue reading the book.

"Yua. Master is calling you" Uraume said, walking towards her, She nod and took the book, Walking towards the throne room, It wasn't a long walk, Sukuna was sitting on his chair, Looking bored.

"Come.." Sukuna command, She nod and walk closer to him, bowing down- but sukuna grab her wrist, pulling her into his lap, She gasp and look at him, shock.

"Kenjaku is a piece of shit. Seriously. That damn cockroach said he would know where the prison realm is, And he hasn't found it." Sukuna groan, leaning back to the chair.

"Eh.."

He wrap his two arm around her, placing his head on her shoulder, Looking at her.

"Master-" Mira smiled but drop when she saw Yua sitting on sukuna's lap, while sukuna hug her, She look away and bow down.