Chapter 37

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚"
. . .

Even if she tried to get out, she can't. She's mentally exhausted, her brain is fried up, at this point she promise herself that after she help Yuji. She will go to fushiguro and tsumiki, who knows maybe she will also find kugisaki there.

All days she cried, no one talk to her, except people getting thrown inside and being force to kill them, she wanted to die at this rate. This was the cruelest thing she have to take in, but she know this isn't just the punishment she was getting..

She have no contact outside of the room she stay at, she had not seen a light for how long she can counted, she can't even focus on her curse energy.

But things change, she was force to go outside, the sun blinded her and almost blind her for a second, she was on top of an abandoned building, she's looking up seeing Satoru gojo, what she call a friend she can rely on, and her husband. Kenjaku, and uraume that was punch into a wall.

"How's my frien- oh." Satoru turned around, a sight he never seen before, yua was drained and it was obvious, her physical appearance didn't change but the dullness and the lack of emotion on her face was enough for gojo's six eyes to see what's behind it.

"I see you're out of the box. Took you long enough" She mumble and walk towards his side, getting a closer look, she eyed on him up and down. "You change." She commented, gojo keep the act and grinned. "Yeah right, I feel like I can punch anyone" He replied, yua chuckled and pat his shoulder with her hands tied up together. "I'd love a headlock" She mumble, gojo didn't heard it thought, he lean and look at her confused. "Huh?" "Nothing"

"Oi. Kenjaku, we made a binding vow that when Satoru is out then I'm free, I wouldn't even bother to ask for my necklace since I know you wouldn't give me it" She look at sukuna and back at kenjaku again. "Even so, I don't think I need the necklace...Not that I can bare to think who gave me it, plus I'm pretty immune to your games. I've studied all your body language, and all of what you said."

Kenjaku just keep a serious face, not that he didn't know, it's just that he let his guard down.

"You look exhausted" Gojo started undoing the knot on her hands. "Thanks, I haven't realized it" She replied back sarcastically, gojo throw the rope on the ground, he hold her hand and healed it with reverse cursed technique.

On the other hand, seeing another man hold yua's hand made sukuna's skin crawl, he rolled his eyes at the love scene in front of him and cross his arm.

After gojo was done, she mumble a small thank you.

"Let's get you to shoko" She nodded her head and sighed, she feel like she was about to black out any moment, gojo seemed to take a notice of her slightly stumbling and getting out of balance. "You know I could just carry you" He hold her hand so she can put her weight on him. "Not in a million years" gojo scoffed and rolled his eyes. "I'm not that ugly that I'm not allowed to hold you, right?" He look doubtful that the word ' Ugly ' is something that someone would thought of him.

His pretty handsome alone, he always stand out sometimes. "I'm not saying that- Fine.." She just gave up, after all she can trust gojo, it's not like he would throw her on a water or in the ground..

Gojo smiled and picked her up with ease, they both left the scene and went back to jujutsu high.

"Someone's jealous" kenjaku teased, he stop when sukuna glared at him and walk away.

_____

After gojo and yua's return, Yuji cried his eyeballs out and cling on yua like a child who had just lost his mother, yua smiled and pat the kid head. "Don't cry now" she laughed, after Yuji was settled, that started talking about the battle with sukuna.