Chapter 16

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇᴇ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Training

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Sukuna look at her, confusion written on his face, He was tad bit confused on how he didn't feel the vain coming towards him, the sorcerer took this as the cue to make his attack, he jump and was about to sliced sukuna with the swords, that didn't do much.

"Dismantle" sukuna mumble, looking at the pieces on the ground. The remaining pieces of the so called the strongest sorcerer, as well as the other guards the man brought with him.

"Now" sukuna walk towards yua, curiously touching the vines. "How on earth did you do that?" Sukuna asked, looking at her intensely, she look at him. "I do not know..It must be something with the necklace you had gave me" she look at the gem that was slightly glowing.

"I thought the story is just a hoax." Sukuna said, taking the gem. "When I first got it. I didn't feel any energy or anything special about this necklace other than it's beautiful." Sukuna said, walking back inside.

Yua followed quickly behind him, the water was dripping on the floor, both of them were soaking wet.

"Do you want it back?" She asked.

He looked at her, still walking.

"No." He replied.

___

"I know you can handle swords, sure. But I think you need to control that necklace of yours" Sukuna took her into the prison, where all slave are at, all of them were petrified just by feeling the kings deadly aura.

Sukuna took one man and held it high up. "Hit him, let's see if you can actually control it" Yua look everywhere, seeing everyone's terrified face was enough to make her feel pity, she was a curse. Curses are born with no emotions. They were build up in anger, sadness, and many more negative emotions.

Sukuna notice this, he drop the man on the floor with a big thud. "Your a curse but you still have a human heart, ahhh.." He chuckle, grinning seeing her frown.

"Yes I still have feeling, I'm not going to test my techniques on people..."

And so, they were on the training ground. Sukuna thought he would personally train her, he won't go easy on her that's for sure and she knows it.

Not so far away, uraume and Kenjaku were looking at both sukuna and yua.

"Do you really think his falling?" Kenjaku looked at uraume" She stayed quiet for a good second before speaking. "I wouldn't dream of it"