𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐢𝐦.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

☆𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕☆

Because of him, because of him I'm here. All of them, it's all their fault, but Alessandro most of all picked me out. I shift my attention towards Alessandro, who sat there with his face buried into his hands. I just glared at him, looking at him with disgust, and myself. What the fuck am I doing, fucking my kidnapper?

The room fell silent after Tom had laid down the 'truth'. But glancing at Alessandro's contemplating silence, the shift in his demeanor just proved it to be true for me.

Without letting another minute go by, I stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind me. I couldn't believe it. The one person I actually trusted turned out to be the only reason why I'm here. I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

As I stormed down the hallway, anger and betrayal coursing through my veins, I couldn't help but replay the events in my mind. How did I not see the signs? How did I let myself be deceived by someone I thought I knew? The weight of the realization pressed down on my shoulders, making it hard to breathe.

I felt a mix of emotions swirling inside me - anger, sadness, confusion. Anger towards Alessandro for his betrayal, sadness for the loss of trust, and confusion about my own actions. How could I have let myself be involved with my own kidnapper? It was a sickening thought that made me question my own judgment.

The sound of my footsteps echoed through the empty hallway as I made my way towards my room, a constant reminder of the isolation I now felt. Each step was fueled by a determination to escape this nightmare, to find a way out of this hellhole that Alessandro had brought me into.

———

Lost in an abyss of darkness, directionless and disoriented, his haunting voice shattered the silence: "THERE'S NOWHERE YOU CAN GO, DREA!" The echo reverberated, freezing the air. Suddenly, he towered before me, his dark hallow gaze piercing mine, lips sealed tight around his black lip piercing. His large hands snaked around my neck, constricting my breath, each gasp becoming shallower until I abruptly shot upright, breaking free from the suffocating grip.

Gasping for air, I found myself drenched, a wet towel falling off my face as I sat up and resting on my lap, slowly looking up I'm met with Julia her dark gaze barely illuminated by the dim lamp light. She stood towering over me, clutching a large glass pitcher, as I struggled to expel the water that had infiltrated my nostrils.

"What the fuck do you want now?" I spat, frustration coloring my words as I wiped the moisture from my face with trembling hands.

In response, Julia's actions were swift and merciless. A vicious strike landed against my skull, blurring my vision instantly. An intense, searing pain surged through me, the impact feeling rock solid. As I struggled to regain focus, I caught sight of a glint—a silver gun gripped tightly in her other hand. A warm, viscous stream trickled down my ear, my fingers stained scarlet as I gingerly touched the injury, staring at her in stunned horror, immobilized by shock and fear, I found myself at her mercy.

"I want dinner." she declared, her tone disturbingly calm, the gun pointing at me before gesturing toward the door, an ominous demand in her gesture.

I stumble out of bed and Navigate the extended hallway with cautious steps, I sensed Julia's looming presence trailing close behind. In the expansive kitchen, Ales sat at the island, a whiskey glass in hand, his attention buried in the screen of his phone. Brief eye contact was all that passed between us, his expression an unreadable mask, no hint of surprise or acknowledgment.