𝐓𝐢𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

︎𝐓𝐖 (𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁..)

My mind, a relentless projector, replays last night's moments in vivid detail. Alessandro's voice, sweet and smooth, reverberates like a melodic record, painting the walls of my mind with its echoes. Each repetition brings forth an involuntary smile, stretching from ear to ear, fueled by memories of his face etched into my thoughts. I find myself reliving the gentle yet encompassing touch of his large hands, tracing the contours of my body. His scent lingers in the recesses of my memory, teasing my nostrils with its familiarity. The warmth of his skin, a lingering sensation that refuses to fade, occupies my senses, inviting me to dive deeper into the recollection of his embrace.

———

This morning, I stirred to the gentle sound of soft sobs. Despite the darkness enveloping the room, the digital clock by my bedside revealed the early hour of 4:38 am—meaning that the girls had returned not too long ago. Rolling over to the other side, I directed my attention toward the direction of where the sobs were coming from. Gradually, my eyes acclimated to the darkness, a dark silhouette sits on Molly's bed.

"Molly?" I murmured, yet the weeping persisted. Gently rising from my own bed, I navigated the darkness and settled on the edge of Molly's bed.

"Molly?" I tried once more, peering at the figure shrouded in shadow.

"Drea?" The voice spoke, but it wasn't Molly.

Instinctively, my hands reached out into the obscurity, meeting the chilling touch of someone else's grasp, their nails a discomforting prickle against my skin. "Lily?"

Silence lingered, her hold tightening around my hands as she silently crumbled into tears once more, the shadows hiding her features.

"Lily, what happened? What are you doing in here?" I inquired, my eyes scanning the darkness in a futile attempt to discern any details.

"She's gone Drea." her voice quivered, barely audible amidst her shaky voice.

"Can you shut the fuck up." an abrupt voice broke the silence from the darkness, startling us both.

"I'm sorry." Lily cried out, her voice quivering with fear.

"Who the fuck is that?" I muttered, rising from the bed, hastily flicking on the lamp. The room flooded with a soft yellow glow, revealing Lily perched on Molly's bed. Her hair was a tangled mess, smudged makeup streaked by the tears streaming down her face.

Lying on the adjacent bed were Yasmine and Remi, Remi peacefully asleep.

"Molly's gone, quit the damn crying and move on. I'm trying to sleep." she snapped, irritated, turning her back to us, her tone callous.

"Don't say that," Lily's cries grew more desperate.

Walking over to Yasmine's side, I leaned closer, trying to fathom her demeanor. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you? She's grieving her friend." I mumbled close to her.

"I couldn't care less. This is normal here. Get used to it." Yasmine muttered, pulling the covers tight around her.

How can someone be so cold in the face of another's grief? It was like she had no heart. Seeing Lily so devastated made it harder to understand Yasmine's lack of compassion. It felt wrong to assume the worst of her, but telling someone to 'get over' a death seemed heartless beyond reason. The confusion and judgment swirled in my mind, making it difficult to grasp how anyone could behave in such a way.