𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞.

♫𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞♫

**Flashback**

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

𝟑:𝟐𝟕 𝐀.𝐌.

              ☆𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕☆

"Tom says we also gotta find a girl to bring back." Gustav says as he picks up the suitcases filled with cash. The dimly lit train station buzzes with activity, the sound of hurried footsteps and the occasional announcement echoing through the large space.

"Jesus, 3 isn't enough?" I scoff, looking around the bustling train station. People rush around, trying not to miss their trains. The air is thick with the scent of coffee and anticipation.

"Guess not." Gustav replies, his voice barely audible over the commotion. "He says he needs another bottle girl."

"A dumb blonde bimbo, maybe." he adds with a chuckle, walking towards the exit. That's when I spot her - blonde and seemingly lost, asking a random stranger for directions. The fluorescent lights overhead cast a harsh glow on her delicate features, making her stand out amidst the sea of travelers.

"How about her, over there?" I say, nudging Gustav and gesturing towards the only girl with white-blonde hair that blends into her porcelain skin. The noise of the station fades into the background as my focus narrows on her.

"She's fucking hot, she's perfect." he says with a smug smile, his eyes scanning her from head to toe. The sound of a train pulling into the station momentarily drowns out our conversation.

"You go watch where she goes, I'll take these to the car and let Tom know." he says, taking the suitcase out of my hand and making his way out of the station. The cold breeze hits me as the automatic doors slide open, and I watch Gustav disappear into the night.

I turn around, but she's nowhere to be seen. I frantically look around for her distinctive hair that made her stick out like a sore thumb. Finally, I spot her walking into one of the trains. I hurriedly follow, almost getting stuck as the doors close on me. The train jerks forward, and I stumble, grabbing onto a nearby pole for support. I make my way towards the back of the train and sit a few seats up from her, trying to blend in though with my tattoos showing through my shirt makes that a bit difficult. The rhythmic sound of the train on the tracks fills the air, creating a sense of urgency.

I glance at her, oblivious to the fact that anyone is following her. Her nose is stuck in a book titled 'In the Seven Mountains.' The soft glow of the overhead lights illuminates her face, casting shadows that dance across her features. The train sways gently, lulling me into a trance-like state.

I follow her in a taxi afterwards, and she gets out at an old apartment complex. The building looms in the darkness, its worn facade telling stories of years gone by.

For the next three months, I continue to watch her daily routines, observing her as she lives her life. I watch her go to school every morning, see her sit in class, motivated to make something of herself. I watch her go to work every day, barely making enough. It no longer feels like a job; I willingly go to see her. It becomes a daily routine after any mission or whenever I have a bad day or moment. I would travel from Berlin to Munich just to be near her.

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝐫𝐝, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟗

The night goes on as we celebrate one of Tom's greatest successes in transporting over 500 pounds of product. He's holding a grand party at one of his clubs, and so far, he hasn't mentioned the girl. The club pulsates with energy, the bass reverberating through the walls. The air is thick with a mix of sweat, perfume, and the faint scent of illicit substances.

"Hey! Tell Lily we need more drinks up here now!" Tom drunkenly slurs his words, leaning over the balcony that overlooks the rest of the club. The strobe lights flash in sync with the music, casting fleeting shadows on the dance floor.

"On it." I say, making my way towards the spiral staircase. Looking out towards the crowd moves in a synchronized rhythm, bodies swaying and twisting to the beat. The air is electric with anticipation, the atmosphere charged with a sense of hedonism.

"Hey! Isn't that your girl right there?!" Tom points into the crowd, and I see her dancing with her roommate. Suddenly, her face contorts in disgust, and she quickly covers her mouth, running towards the bathroom. I look back at Tom, and a mischievous smile plays on his lips. The music blares, drowning out any other sound.

"No, Tom. Not her." I say, trying to stop him. The room spins as I try to regain my balance, the alcohol coursing through my veins.

"I want her." he says, his glare piercing mine with such evil. "Bill , come on." he adds, pushing past me, his brother following closely behind. The room seems to tilt as I stumble after them, my mind racing with conflicting emotions.

———

Carefully, I place her into the car. Thankfully, I'm the only one sober enough to drive since Tom's definition of sober driving and drunk driving are quite different. I then carefully bind her limbs together, making sure they're not too tight. Before closing the trunk, I take one last glance at her - her unconscious form cramped into a trunk because of me.